• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you choice...

• kill yourself

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • kill your bestfriend

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • struggle and scream

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • talk to your friend till you both die

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • both of you have bad aim and miss and are left in an weird silence

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gene chaos

YOU have a choice...

both you and your best friend are chained down to a metal chair which is blotted to the ground. the only part of your body that you can move is your hand which a gun is taped to your hand.

A voice tells you that you can either shot yourself or best friend. there is only one bullet in the guns, you have 5 minutes to decide or spikes will come from the walls and impale you both. the spikes won't kill you immediately.

heres the choice do you shoot your best friend to live or will you kill yourself and let them live?

Trag

Bronze Member
I'd probably let my friend live, I don't think I could offer as much to society as someone else could. But I don't know, my mindset would most likely be different in the actual situation.

C

coolfresh1224

wait what!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

Haxon

Well if I were to shoot myself, if there is a heaven i would not go there cause of suicide, but if i killed my friend he would still have a chance, therefor setting him free and not having him suffer at having to watch me die for the rest of his life, if he doesnt kill himself from misery, which I know I wouldnt do.

So I would shoot my friend.

Trag

Bronze Member
Killing is a sin, you're going to hell either way man. Killing someone is a sin.

H

Haxon

Killing is a sin, you're going to hell either way man. Killing someone is a sin.
I see what you did there.

Yeah so either way we are both screwed....

im still killing him. hehehe

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Talk to my friend.

I think we both end up dying. I can't say that my best friend would want me to kill myself so he could live, or kill him so I could live.

So yeah, we both die.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I think something along the lines of this would happen to me:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A better scenario: the spikes are going to come whoever you shoot. Now you ahve to decide which of you will get the instant death adn which of you the painful one.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Fuck that killing my self, I want to live!

If I don't act first, he'd kill me right (since we both have guns) and a 5 minute time limit. I'm sure my best friend (loves me to death) would still cherish his ambitiions and goals over my life.lol I'd do the same. I'm only 18 years old, I haven't lived my life yet.

αsiя

space coke
You guys have never been in one of these situations huh
Well since Im an expert in this
Someone has got to fake it
Someone gets the gun shoots the back of the other person but the other person will lift his back enough so the bullet will only tear the skin
He (fake) dies and Im free and then i go kill Jigsaw and get my friend and wait for the movie credits to roll by
Simple as that

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
I don't see how shooting either would result in the other's survival. I would shoot my best friend in the leg.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Kill my friend. See, this is where a near-inability to maintain friendships comes in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back