• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do with a Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eonstar890

Awards
Throughout the years that Kingdom Hearts has existed the keyblade has gained wondrous powers making it a powerful weapon to behold. It started out simply as a key shaped sword that could open any door and cast magic spells, but now boast quite a large range of capabilities. (Below I have compiled a list off the abilities I can think of)

1. Able to Lock/Unlock any door as well as hearts to both people and worlds
2. Cast powerful magic spells manipulating fire, water, air, thunder, ice, gravity, time, and healing magic
3. Transform into a key glider allowing fast transportation across space and between worlds
4. Transform into a variety of other weapons (guns, spears, staffs, whips, claws, etc.)
5. Entering the Realm of Dreams and Sleep
6. Transforming entire worlds or lands with the proper prerequisites (i.e. Land of Departure / Castle Oblivion)
7. Channel both the power of light and the power of darkness
8. Transform its appearance with the use of a keychain
9. Vanquish creatures of darkness

So as you can see, it is much more capable than what was first presented in KH1. Now imagine such an item existing in the real world, with all of the powers of the keyblade at your disposal here in this reality. What would you do with that power? What kind of keychain would you want? Would you use it to change the world? Or simply to entertain you? Or as a means of life? Or any other possibility you can think of? Please let me know!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If I had the power to explore numerous worlds based on Disney films I'd gladly take that Keyblade ability. Endless amount of adventure

D

Deleted member 246005

Use it to go on adventures and help out where i can.

If that is reminiscent of the Doctor from Doctor Who, well.....

Lets just say i got my catchphrase and outfit ready to go.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Not sure I'd end up a hero, but I'd definitely take the opportunity to travel to different worlds and learn Magic. Being able to turn it into a Glider would also come in handy for traveling just our world alone.

Also probably use the Keyblade to unlock my office door, seeing my actual key doesn't always want to work.

Back