• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do in KH?

• Thread starter Deleted member 246005
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

HAWTSAUCE

Awards
Im not to interested in the fighting aspect but i would basicaly become a space tourist! Cheking out every world and learning about its history <3 ah man and drawing all the heartless i see >_< It would be very interesting for sure! Maybe set up my permanent home in Twilight Town

PikaPal

Awards
I guess I would do Kingdom Hearts related things like smacking a keyblade in small Heartless faces and asking the villains where Xehanort's embarrassing Christmas photo is?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My actual place of residence would be something like Toybox (as a regular human) or San Fransyokyo, enjoying the convenience of modern medical science & indoor plumbing, but traveling to other worlds for my fortune. Imagine how much I could make selling said modern tech to the medieval worlds? 🤑 & since basically every world uses the same currency somehow, I can take all back home & live the good life there.

Back