• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2destiny

I would sue the whole company if they cancelled the game. and kill them all..... kidding..not

xzeta

i would say, what the hell, & say 2 my mom, thats 1 thing less on my christmas list,& phone square unix and tell them 2 put it back on and also say, you probably wasted 1000's of $$$$$ on it why the f*** would u give up now, excludin f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :mad: :mad:

KeybladeAngel

xzeta said:
i would say, what the hell, & say 2 my mom, thats 1 thing less on my christmas list,& phone square unix and tell them 2 put it back on and also say, you probably wasted 1000's of $$$$$ on it why the f*** would u give up now, excludin f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :mad: :mad:

Yeah I agree. By cancelling the game they're losing money, so it's not worth doing it. If they did, their the ones that lost not us.

But seriously, I'd spend a week maybe more crying my eyes out. Then I'd swear! And say damn them! :mad:

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
Ok...(...headache), I saw this thread when it first got made, and I figured no one would reply because of the question itself...but I can't believe there are 6 friggin' pages of replies on this.

Firstly: wtf?
Second: Again, what kind of question is this.
Third: Is this question even valid???
Four: What kind of a dum @$$ are you? I mean, no really, (I don't mean to entirely offend you, but whutev.)
Five: It will never happen. Because that would mean 3 years of wasted time creating this $h**.

Six:....ugghhh! I mean no really....wtf?

But, other than that, that would suck @$$, and some people would probably turn against S.E...well no $h**.

Flame if you want.

j
:\

Last edited:

Soraiku

(Sorry if I double posted)

I was reading some of the others' replies, and some people said they would consider suicide...umm, yea okay. Like I just got through saying: "What kind of dum @$$ are you?!" (I was first saying to the the person who started this thread, now YOU)
You gotta be fu**in' kidding me if you would actually consider that, over a GAME! I mean if your ex-girlfriend depants you in front of the whole student body, then maybe yea, thats understandale (it also depends on you know...:) )...but again...that's just plain out sad, to even think of that. That also says alot about where you stand in society...

I know you wanna' flame me...go for it.(!)

j

Last edited:

xzeta

4real,i 2 would kill them or better yet, send em in space with no suit on and make dem mother f***ers pay 4 what they did,(that came from the top of my head, dumb,huh) :mad: :D

Yevon

me? i would cry every time i saw something that reminds me of it and i would cry for years on end.
and i think i might consider suicide....

xzeta

tch ya, but you know what would b real funny?, if wegot em all in one spot, somewhere in iraq, and let the iraqies pick em dead!!!!!!!!!1 :D :mad:

Soraiku

I would stop with the death threats, if I were you. One: Oh wow, your words hurt soo much. Two: They're threats, and S.E wouldn't be real happy if they read what you crap holes are posting.

But, what can they do right? Well, if you post your little "plot" or whatever, and it's detailed enough for them to think it can come into play, then can't they email the webmaster, and request I.P's?

I don't know. I'm done.

j

KeybladeAngel

Soraiku said:
I would stop with the death threats, if I were you. One: Oh wow, your words hurt soo much. Two: They're threats, and S.E wouldn't be real happy if they read what you crap holes are posting.

But, what can they do right? Well, if you post your little "plot" or whatever, and it's detailed enough for them to think it can come into play, then can't they email the webmaster, and request I.P's?

I don't know. I'm done.

j
Do you have to be so negative? It wouldn't hurt to calm down.

xzeta

i guess your right, even if i say these things, i cant really do anything,its really there choice, on the + side, they could b reading these threats, im sorry i really didnt mean it, ill stop sending threats :( :)

Soraiku

I take it serious because I've had like, 2 friends..(?), tell me that they had just come out of depression problems and they had tried to committ suicide the night before. Or I mean they were having problems.... And I've also talked to people online who would just play around saying they would consider it, and some of them "go silent" for weeks and when they'd get back, they would tell me that they were "recovering" from something....or whatev.

So, thats partially why. I mean the "friend part", yea, because it's in real life, and I take stuff like that seriously. But, when it came to the online part, sometimes I believe it, and sometimes I don't. It also depends on who I'm talking to online (which most of the time I do know who I'm talking to), and what type of stuff they bring up, or how many times they mention stuff that goes on in their real life. But, thats something else....back to what we were talking about.

Flame me if you want...

j

Last edited:

KeybladeAngel

I won't flame you, because I understand where your coming from. Trust me, deppression is not a pleasurable thing to go through, I went through it, no lie...

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
yea i understand soraiku and keybladeangel.......i went throught it 2...some friends helped me out thou :D..its good now...well ne way...they cant cancel it..theyve been throu 3 yrs of production and they'd lose alot of money...but if they did...(just like eartbound2 >_<) ill b pissed...4 a while and then get over it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back