• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince_of_Light

id shoot the idiots who cancelled it in the head. Then take over KH2 production. Then I'd hire you all to continue making the game.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I would find Lava and Burn the idiots who chancelled it and I'LL make it! literely... I meen it, I'm learning how to make video games... i'm ten years old, well... until July 22'th but, and i already know how to make movies. And i can make a KH4 and a KH5 and a KH6 and a KH7 and a KH8, all the way to 17.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Eh, it wont happen and this topic has been made before...

I would wait for other games... wait I am already, lol.

I'd play FF12, a game I want more than KH2.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
kairi 108 said:
i would kill myself...i know i'm exagerating (sp?) but making us wait so much time and then cancel it? o_O it won't happen.
Kill yourself? KH2 isn't your life. KH is a game and thats what it is... if any person would consider commiting suicide ( I know you wont and youre exagerating, but some people are crazy ), they are pathatic. ^_^

Obilivion19

I'd be pissed>.<

And then i would play ff12 which will probably suck so then i'd be even more pissed

KHKeyblader

Awards
I'd be sad, disappointed, and very mad... but of course, even though I'm a HUGE fan, I wouldn't do anything drastic. I would eventually get over it, but keep playing Kingdom Hearts 1 and COM...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i would make a petition and get evry KH fan to sign it and then send it to Square and boycott all their games. except FF12 i want to play that 2. lol

AuronFanatic

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, I'd be very angry and go by a katana and take some sword lessons. A few months later, SE headquarters would be on fire, and I would be holding them hostage, saying "COMPLETE KH2!!!" in Japanese as best I could.

That, or I'd be very upset, but eventually get over it and return to my daily life of trying to create the worl'ds first real lightsaber.

Dark Aura

Awards
i would SCREAM and then protest against the makers in japan :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back