• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
What would i do? Get my Crowbar, go to SE Head Quarters, turn the place upside down untill im ankle deep in there blood, steal all the money in the vault to Bribe the cops off and to hire new staff to get the game done, sit in my new office with my Crowbar on a display stand above me, and sip a nice cold Bawls while i play the Demo.

BHK Owns

oo you wanna talk about depression?? well try this one on, tomorrow im going to court and theres not a doubt in my mind that that ima end up in jail with bail set at around 2500...and my mom is a lil short on funds so im gonna have to wait it out a few days...don't sound like fun to me

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
BHK Owns said:
oo you wanna talk about depression?? well try this one on, tomorrow im going to court and theres not a doubt in my mind that that ima end up in jail with bail set at around 2500...and my mom is a lil short on funds so im gonna have to wait it out a few days...don't sound like fun to me

what is "Ima"?

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
if your gonna end up in jail that is your own fault and u should blame it on yourself ...whereas depression...it just comes..out of nowhere...4 something little that happnes or something unexpected...its the worst situation.....(i have more 2 say about this but its 2 long)
how long are you gonna b in jail?
and wat did u do?

BHK Owns

untill my mom can come up with bail money..
possetion of a class b substance

and since its not the actual trial its the first one ill get apointed a laywer and the judge will slap me with the worst charges i can get which would include

trafficing = intent to distribute

yea and as for your first 2 lines you should just shut it on that

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I believe that I would be utterly depressed. It would take along time to get over it. But beating people online in Tekken PS3 and playing Metal Gear Solid 4 would help.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
so u had a posetion wat was it (gun, cocaine, weed, extasy?)
well u earned ur punishment that all i have 2 say >_> good luk w/ that.....
hope u didnt get wat u got 4rm colombia...tired of seeing my country getting worse everyday >_< ...

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
Prince_of_Light said:
id shoot the idiots who cancelled it in the head. Then take over KH2 production. Then I'd hire you all to continue making the game.

lol, sweet ill gladly join your employment Prince Of Light. I'm a pretty decent artist i got a 95 last year on my rc. well about the question i would travel to Japan kill nomura's security then kill everyone who is assosiated with the guy then kill him in very painful way :cool: :D

D

darkserge

i would buy a bazooka and start exploding peoples heads and i wouldnt stop till i was the last person on earth than i would destroy the core of the world.

DualWeilder-Sora

ok ill tell you what I would do. First I'd get off my very lazy @ss and go outside. Then I would get a cab to the air port. 3rdly I would land in Japan (or wherever They are makinh KH2) and go knock on Normua;s door. Og course I'd wait for him to anser and when he does I woud throw something heavy really really heavy. And all without any hesitation or saying one word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back