• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth_spawn

heres exactly what would happen......

*KH2 cancelled*
me: Wow
*walks outta room*
Mom: whats the matter?
*walk out door*
Mom: hmm wonder whats buggin' him?
* gunshot off in the distance*

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hey, you made that EMO-goth-douche`bag poem thread a couple weeks ago about being addicted to the knife, why not kill yourself... go ahead, be a man and kill yourself over a video game >_>

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Themuffinman said:
Hey, you made that EMO-goth-douche`bag poem thread a couple weeks ago about being addicted to the knife, why not kill yourself... go ahead, be a man and kill yourself over a video game >_>

who said i whuz gonna do that... that poem is only a few weekz old. buh i wrote it last year. i whuz totaal emo-douchebag then soo i dont really c the point of what you said.

N

Nisse

In the beginning I wouldn't notice, cuz I'm waiting for my new computer right now.
But after that... well, I guess I would cry.

Haha, guess I posted something similar some time ago, well.... you should ignore that post.

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
I would get some weapons and just go crazy with em!
14_6_6.gif
14_6_1.gif
14_6_12.gif

.Genesis

It's so easy I'd point at you like you were the second coming and say "OMG he's pyschic!

U

understatement

Go mentaly insane (will more insane anyway) run around hitting people with my bunch of keys taking there keyrings and use them as keychains beleaveing i get stronger with each one then get shot dead for bullets from heartles... i mean cops
well something like that ?

Legato_Blue

i would $hit my pants... then i would forget about kh2 and complain abou the $hit in my pants...no actually i would probably just introduce nomura to micheal jackson

M

Mooshoo

i would start a giant angry mob. with flaming torches etc. and i would hire all of you to finish the game with me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back