• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'd send a computer virus through there database eradicating all non KH stuff (except maybe Dirge of Cerberus, that looks sweet) forcing them to focus all effort on KH2. If possible, I would also take hostage some of their files and if they refuse, i'll hire all you lot on the forums to create KH2.

warboyX

I WOULD KILL MYSELF! KILL THE DEVIL UNLESS HE TAKES ME BACK IN TIME AND MAKE HIM TAKE BACK WHAT HE HAS DONE!! then probably get some chips and waste my life away till nomura comes and hands it to me.and then get more chips..
oh yea----I mean--OH YEAH, THEN I WOULD PLAY IT UNTIL I FINISH iT hUH? mY cApS locK!oh--- what was I saying? oh yeah... chips are good i agree whatsyourface. :) gotta love those chips :) mmm....chiiiiips....

mattdelig29

How could you guys kill yourselves? What if square decided to put KH2 back into production because of all the angry mobs and you're already dead?

unknown123

you know S-E prob look at this site and read this topic. the y are prob going so much fast making this game because of all these threats . if they figure aout that there is oun thing wrong with the game they are gonne be sh*ting their pants

back on topic i would bu like every body eles and hunt them mother down!!!!:)

KH Lover7

I would go crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Then go to Square Enix and make them work or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Thats about it...

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I would kill my closest freind....(srry for cheap naruto joke)

Seriously, I would get so effin mad! I wouldn't talk to anyone for months. All i would do was find a wallpaper of Nomura, and stab it repetedly until a huge hole is my bedroom wall.

Dark-Sora 50

If they cancelled it I would march into their production studios, ram a shotgun in their faces and ask maniacally why they cancelled it, then go on a killing rampage. And stop for choccy ice cream along the way.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Marluxia No.11 said:
well they already delayed the release date twice so i wouldn;t be surprised.

Why would they cancel the game, it has now been 3 years in the making, and to throw all of this beautiful knowledge away, would be completely un-Square Enix and immoral to all the KH fans in the world.

Sora_aroS

chaywa said:
Why would they cancel the game, it has now been 3 years in the making, and to throw all of this beautiful knowledge away, would be completely un-Square Enix and immoral to all the KH fans in the world.

yea an plus, he got sick for one of those delays, and remember people were dying tiggers voice died,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back