• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would you do if kingdom hearts is ended

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
DUDE GET OVER IT ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. but i wouldn't worry about it i don't think nomora is going to just make 2 kingdomhearts and then end it all i think he will probably make 1 or 2 more games before its all over with

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
You mean is KH2 doesn't get released? Or KH2 is the last one?

Either way I wouldn't bee too bothered to be honest. I'd be more bothered if they halted FF. xD

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
hey speaking of sequels does anyone know if there is a posability of a kh3 or even a kh4... i think there will definitly be a kh3 because we all know kh2 is gonna be a bigger hit than kh1 because of the improvements and the longer gameplay

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
..It's a game, live with it?

Just enjoy KH2. ^^' And the story has to end eventually. No "OMGZ ITS OBER!"

theotherwhitesora

As long as the ending has COMPLETE closure and isn't a downer, such as Sora dying, God forbid, I'll be happy. But Nomura did say that Kingdom Hearts will end and will go on past KH2.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
There had better not be a KH3 or 4.. It's the sort of game that doesn't need anymore sequals. O_O'

Krimedog

Well i wouldnt be too sad, good game, but u got to get over it and find another game to occupy yourself

As for more sequels, i think nomura has hinted this trilogy wont go to long in some of his interviews, so i am saying after 4, it will be done. I think you lose teh story line, and all of it will probably get confusing

D

Dark Heart

although Nomura made Kingdom Hearts, if he ended it now............I'D WHOOP HIS F@#$%@# ASS!!!(sorry nomura)

Oracle

Yeah. Get over it. Nomoura ain't just going to make KH after KH after KH. Its going to end eventually... After I finish playing each game once over, I'll play each one again back to back to back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back