• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK EVANGEL

(-_-) okay lets not even talk about this.*walks away and calls best friends*

mafia: yeah who is it
DE:its vicious, listen man i need the best mercenaries you got on stand by.
mafia:whos the target?
DE: tetsuya nomura
mafia: but sir isnt that the creator of your favorite ga
DE: SHUTUP AND LISTEN!!!!!!

-----------------------------
To be a boy is to be a fool
to be a fool is pure bliss

-Hajime ueda

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
DARK EVANGEL said:
(-_-) okay lets not even talk about this.*walks away and calls best friends*

mafia: yeah who is it
DE:its vicious, listen man i need the best mercenaries you got on stand by.
mafia:whos the target?
DE: tetsuya nomura
mafia: but sir isnt that the creator of your favorite ga
DE: SHUTUP AND LISTEN!!!!!!

-----------------------------
To be a boy is to be a fool
to be a fool is pure bliss

-Hajime ueda

Ha! As if the Mafia would do that! Me, I'd get my homey's and we would get a bunch a saws and threaten to kill him.Also each time he says no we,lll thraten him by choppping a co worker/ Tesuya up! MWuHAHAHAHHA!

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
i probably would have nightmares for a week then i would just create my own storyline and produce an online comic :)

Goofy5555

WREAK HAVOC I TELL YOU!!!!!
# 1 on my list of things to do before Im jailed
1.Get next flight to Iraq then explain hoe to luanch a su[er mega atomic bomb then lauch it at Tetsuya :) .
2.Destory all Disney branches :) .
3.Destory any company affiliated with Square or Disney :) .
4.Go into hiding :) .

Arian

I would do this:

HACK THERE BEHINDS and make em release it by threatening to delete EVERYTHING

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
I would sen them a person who is fear here.Michael Jackson lets see how long they will hold out when they had a white woman who was a black man on their tail.If that doesn't work I would go there myself with the help my fellow gangs(Bloods and Crypts).

R K O

Yall are thinking too small. lol. (Sorry)
Me and PrincessKairi13 PWNed a topic similar to this.

Without using crazy terms, like man-eating Flamingoes (which I've used in the past), here's my scheme:

Objective: Capture Nomura. Alive.

I'm gonna start off in a plane, high above the clouds. It'll be far away from Square Building. I'll jump off, and use my parachute to safely land. Then I'll go through the sewers. From there, I'll make my way through underneath Square Building. I exit the sewers and I'm inside the building. I take out my M4 and shoot all the security guards.
Alarm is raised, Nomura knows and makes a run for it. I try to hunt him down throughout the building. I throw grenades everywhere, killing numerous guards.
When I'm out of M4 Ammo, I take out my shotgun and shoot them bastards. When I get to the roof, I confront Nomura. I'm out of shotgun shells by then.
We confront eachother in a duel. My only weapon left is a Single Action Army. Nomura also has 1.
We wait. He's says "Draw!" Then we draw our revolvers and shoot eachother. He missed. I shot him in the leg.
I call for an Extraction. A helicopter comes, and picks up me and Nomura. We then fly away into....Zanzibar.
A demolition team arrives and plants Semtex all over key structures of the Square Building.
Then F-15s fly by and fire missiles at the buildings creating 1 hell of an explosion.
Out of nowhere, on the streets, numerous Hind D's and Kasatkas exploded. Proving that Square did have contact with Russian Mercenaries.

That my friends, is what I would do. If KH2 was not going to be released. And yes, this idea is sh**.

baseballplayer

baseballplayer
lol, i wouldnt care that much... and by the way. is kh2 supposed to b better than chain of memories and the first one? i thought chain of memories kinda sucked. the first one was way better

T

Tidus22340

My solution:
1) Take all my freinds from my old hiten mitsuruugi school, grab every sword we have, buy many others, equip ourselves with reasonable amounts of swords
2)Take the next plane out of the airport hostage, fly it straight over SE headquarters, scaring the hell outta tetsuya.
3)Parachute into the streets below, swords and all.
4)SE guards take out keyblades. Massive battle ensues where my and my freinds win, with minor injuries.
5)Rush up to tesuyas office, and threaten his life, cutting off one of his fingers one by one until he releases KH2
6)He runs out of fingers. Go for the arms boys!
7) we cut off his left forearm before he finally yells
"ALRIGHT ILL RELEASE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST DONT CHOP OFF ANYMORE!! ITLL TAKE FOREVER FOR MY SURGEONS TO REPAIR THIS!!" referring to the top surgeons he pays to create cyborg robots of himself to keep his rule over SE going forever.
8)KH2 is released, i go into hiding, taking my ps2, all my fav games, and best of all KH2 into hiding with me in unspecified location in nowhereland, USA.

Thats probably what i would do....which is crazy because most of that would probably never happen, the guards would just shoot us. At least i tried!!!

O

omnislasher_VII

Oh, fucking hell. Not this again...

I'd look up into the clear sky and see a pig fly majestically through the clouds.

<<;;

You're all idiots. That's right, all of you.

You're all so immature.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Hah, to be honest, It wouldn't bother me if it was released or not. I would be a bit gutted, sure, but if they didn't release something like FFXII on the other hand, that's when I'd be mad. :rolleyes:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
omnislasher_VII said:
Oh, fucking hell. Not this again...

I'd look up into the clear sky and see a pig fly majestically through the clouds.

<<;;

You're all idiots. That's right, all of you.

You're all so immature.
I'd look into my backyard and see a kangaroo and an emu walking backwards.

It's gonna be realeased, Nomura knows we're all desperate for it and he wants to please his fans.

But, in the off chance that its not released. I'd would send Nomura a polite little letter with some suspicious looking white powder in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back