• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would u think of a kh and kh2 online game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
That kind of depends, it'd have to be a KH game where it'd be for online only, and that you could custom characters yah? I mean, like all of the KH worlds, but all of these custom keyblade wielders wandering around. Yes, that'd be a cool. But a basic KH game with other people sounds... annoying.

Krimedog

I think u should be able tp pick from any character in teh game, person or heartless, then u go around and battle

that would be cool, choose a world to battle in

K-Sora-H

yea you would have to have Custom Characters and such, like its the same storyline, except for the heros are different.

Oblivion14

I think it would be good if 4 things were so...

1. You are a person who is trying to survive the times of chaos caused by the heartless
2. keyblades are either impossible to get, or extremely difficult to get (I.E, A long quest)
3. Multiple classes and the traditional method for choosing what your character looks like
4. Larger and more worlds

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
In my opinion, Kingdom Hearts is best siuted without the online. Don't get me wrong, it is a cool idea, but Kingdom Hearts doesn't seem to fit the online world.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
But if it was online there shouldn't be like a super realish storyline to it like kingdom hearts, there should be like missions and quests and stuff. Would be cool, yeah it would

D

Dark Heart

it might not suit the online world that well, but it would be AWESOME if u could go online with it. just think, actually battling someone besides the computer, or make a party with other people and take on the Heartless. Now doesn't that sound good. And lets not forget the gummi ship. If you cluld fly around and try to blast eachother or the Heartless out of the sky, that would be pretty cool!

K-Sora-H

ok edit to my last post... i agree that it is best suited off-line, but if it were to be, Sora, goofy, and donald would be in the game, but they would be unplayable (Ex.Leon(Squall),Yuffie,Aeris) and you would have a customly made character, and Keyblades and/or other weapons, could be customized in looks and in power, and there would be all the same worlds +, but thats just my opinion, yea and i agree with making partys with other characters, but i still think its best suited off-line.

Majik1387

i really wouldn't care if it was online as long as it could be played multiplayer from the same console. a lot of people can't afford to play online and aren't able to have the same experience as the other people do. at least have it multiplayer on and off-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back