• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would u do if heartless were surounding u and u had a keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marafi

I would be screaming and slashing away like there was NO TOMORROW! Also i would get garments with big shoes and call out for DONALD and GOOFY and say to them we must find the king and Riku lets go! lol

The M.C.

JTTW
well i obviously would just kill the heartless and probably ignore the voice, unless it says/does something else.

T

Tyler Durden

chaywa said:
Quite honestly i'd wake up from this pathetic dream, where people perceive events that happen in a video game as some obscure form of reality...

Shut the **** up it's a what if thread. arrogant bastard.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Uhm... I would Go straight up Sora/Roxas on their arses!!!!!! XD!! maybe do a little Running up a scryscraper, like in Deep Dive ...LOL, Or maybe Go Reaction Commando!!!!! XD!!! <.<...Ya.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I'd probably kill myself cuz I would be in a Nomura directed game..*shudders at the thought*

But um..Kill them with the oversized key..or do DENJIN HADOUKEN!!!!!!...>_>..which ever comes to mind first

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
I would think why the fu*k i have a have keyshaped sword type thing, kick the little midgets @$$es to Nova Scotia.. and tell the voice to shut up and go away and that it's not scary or mysterious, just annoying :) hehe

Then I would go marry some KH character like Demyx or Roxas or other. oooh noooooooo I would go back and time, save him, then marry Zexion yayayaya. And help the organization get hearts, except the people i don't like because I'm nice like that =D

hooded_twilight0

i would look at the key and be like wtf? then see the heartless and run for it until i had the common sense to turn and use the keyblade to fight...then I would unlock stuff and show off to people by making it come outta nowhere and give it too em' but then teleport it back like Sora did to Jack. then I would like unlock peoples school lockers and raid em' lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back