• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would their keyblade look like, Hawaii edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpeus1041

Hey peoples! I wanted to start a discussion/ artsy thread about fan keyblades. And I don't mean black version of the kk, or a half oblivion half oathkeeper. I'm talking about, we choose a world, let's say, Hawaii, Earth. Then we chose characters and take it from there.
What do you guys say?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
A Hawaiian Keyblade could take from a hula skirt, while a France and Italy Keyblade could be based on the Eiffel and Tower of Pizza respectively. xP

Vulpeus1041

Those are too cliche, don't you think lol. This thread should be about the world for lilo and stitch. What kind of keyblades can be from here. There could be a music themed keyblade, made from the bond between medy/demy and stitch, a guitar maybe.

laddyboy12

A Hawaiian Keyblade could take from a hula skirt, while a France and Italy Keyblade could be based on the Eiffel and Tower of Pizza respectively. xP

Dude, a Hawaiian key blade would just have three blades colored red white and blue and every time you hit a heartless Sora yells, "Murica!"

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Wait a min... Did you say "Tower of Pizza"?
LOL my bad, it's *Pisa xD
Dude, a Hawaiian key blade would just have three blades colored red white and blue and every time you hit a heartless Sora yells, "Murica!"

Hehe, good one. An US Keyblade could take from the Star Spangled Banner and flash fireworks whenever you hit an enemy xD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
For a Lilo & Stitch Keyblade, preferably similar in design to the Hyperdrive, but instead of the police cruiser flying off, a surfboard on a wave with a lei as the guard.
And a vinyl record for the keychain (because Elvis.)

Vulpeus1041

I guess the moderators can't decide if they want my reply up, anyway I was saying I did make a fireworks Keyblade, not for stitch or merica though lol

Yeah surfing theme would be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back