• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would the reason be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
to see whos the best i think. They have been rivals their whole life. Remember the destiny island race? yeah, this reminds me of naruto and sasuke's relationship...hahahahaha not everything is like naruto though

sorixed

Dattebayo!
insoulent said:
to see whos the best i think. They have been rivals their whole life. Remember the destiny island race? yeah, this reminds me of naruto and sasuke's relationship...hahahahaha not everything is like naruto though
I tottally agree on the naruto thing lol it's almost like it when i read it in the manga it reminded me of it .

A

Audo

When did he want to fight Sora?
This the tihng about the DD scene where he asks Sora to play?
I tinhk that is more of one of Riku's Mind Tricks. Because He doges Sora When they jump at each other.

yado

I taste delicious
DD scene with come on sora lets play???? post a link i never saw that and maybe rikus doing this to trick the 13th order

A

Audo

Im sticking with the Playing Mind Games thing. Remember on DI? When he did the paopu thing with Sora "Come on Sora. I know you want to try it" "The winner gets to share the paopu with Kairi"

Mind Games.

yado

I taste delicious
thanks...that is strange but he is most likly trying to get closer to the org. by fighting him and then betraying the org.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
probably and those nobdies were around and if he didnt play along they probably woldve tld the org cuz the control those nobodies

sinharvest_angel

well they probably have different aspects of the worlds now remember, riku probably veered the world in a different way, and decides it should be plunged in darkness for paridise, (also that word paradise hints that ansem may be involed or has control over riku, maybe) while sora begs to differ

theotherwhitesora

Remember. DiZ wants Riku for some reason. Let's relate this to Naruto, shall we? DiZ wants Riku in the same way that Orochimaru wants Sasuke. Of course, both have to be manipulative with their subject, so that Riku can be easily swayed. If need be, Riku might be forced to kill Sora by DiZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back