• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Would Make You Give Up On Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 263385

Already have with the 3rd game it just felt so half finshed and just sequel baity af so thats why i prefer the older games to the newer ones.

Grey Skies

Awards
What will make me give up is if I don't enjoy DDD, BBS 2, and KH3 (the last one I've completed being Re:Coded). From what I've heard, these games aren't exactly amazing in the gameplay, with a lack of exploration and puzzle solving, and janky combat. I already know from looking at cutscenes that the writing is just horrendous with just about no redeeming values, but pretty much every KH game I've played is fun to play with great music, so I might like these games and not give up on the series.

I also really would not be keen on the series if it includes any Marvel content. It's not a hard pass, but if the series includes loads of it, I'll probably give up. If they keep all the Marvel stuff in one game only, that'll be fine because I can just skip that game.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd give up over a significant downgrade in the gameplay department. If we lowered ourselves once again to a BBS/DDD standard of flow, animation, and balance, I don't think I'd be able to stick around and hope for it to improve again.

Back