• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would like you to see in next trailer for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.xone

Awards
Cut straight to the chase, I wan to see Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper, Oblivion on their respective Keyblade Transformation. And the possible feature as drive form.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
drive forms are almost definitely out but never say never i guess.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
  • New world
  • New Keyblade Transformation
  • New Attraction Flow
  • Release year, I can do without an exact release date.

Bobjam

Awards
drive forms are almost definitely out but never say never i guess.

Hasn't Nomura said before in interview that he is considering drives for kh3? I wouldn't lose hope yet ^^ I'm all for anything story/cutscene related at this point. Tease me the drama.

Beardman

Hasn't Nomura said before in interview that he is considering drives for kh3? I wouldn't lose hope yet ^^ I'm all for anything story/cutscene related at this point. Tease me the drama.

He hasn't, but there was concept footage for drive forms at the fan event that was held either last year or the year before that. (The date escapes me.)

laddyboy12

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we spent months adding in the feature of turtle ice cream. We know we promised a trailer, but we actually made a 5 minute video on all the ice creams in the series. Please enjoy. [laugh]"

Sequel to Days confirmed. 365/2 Days 2, enough ice cream to give you a stomach ache.

It's pretty much just Roxas having a hard time deciding which ice cream to get and the return of that BBS mini game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm cool with anything as long as it isn't another 2 minute series of glimpses. get into detail, i doubt we'll ever get a 10-20 minute gameplay video like most normal video games but i want to see how actual mechanics work, some story, actual world footage, how world traversal works (lanes between and inside the world), disney characters and more transformations/how they tick.

probably a tall order but i'd appreciate a 2.8 release date as well (surprise 2015 release we have the technology)

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
This won't happen--because if it did it would be spoiling a possible plot point for Chi that hasn't even happened yet--but I want to know if whoever we play as in Chi might actually be important.

Like, I know that it's just supposed to be an undefined avatar that we're seeing the story through and nothing more, but lately I've been feeling like Nomura might somehow tie our playable character from Chi into KHIII.

It seems like something he'd do to me, actually. He's hinted again and again that anyone or anything in this series can grow a heart, or become their own person, so what better way to display that than through our random avatar that wasn't even supposed to have a certain look, gender, or personality to them?

Personally, I think there are ways he could accomplish just that (perhaps our character is secretly the Master of Masters and is therefore so powerful he or she can't even be perceived in just one way?), but we'll see:)

...Maybe, that is. This is all definitely an extreme "maybe" that'll probably never even amount to anything. (And yet I have my hopes up for such a thing regardless.)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I want the next trailer to show some interactions between Sora and Xehanort. They both need some good onscreen moments together.

Also, as others pointed out, gameplay and world reveals. Preferably both a new world and a returning one

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would like to see more of the TANGLED world (Rapunzel in action), see the BIG HERO 6 world (gameplay in the world), a new world (preferably Atlantica or somewhere old that we haven't seen yet), and above all else I want to see several other characters' designs and new attires.

Golden Weapon

I hope that the chess's pieces to be seen with details more accurate and/or one fast scene with the 13 seekers of darkness reunited.

Off-topic: I have the feeling of that the new 13th Xehanort's vessel will to have the same powers that Sora used during KH2, incluing his drives forms and the reason of Sora return at the level 1 in the begin of KH3 can to be related at one of the Seekers attacking Sora before of him to gain the new power of transform the Keyblade and this Seeker will to steal all the powers and experience that Sora gained during his past fights against Xemnas & the first Organization XIII and use it to create the final vessel, and i think that the 1st meeting between Sora and his "substitute" will to happen in Twilight Town...

Muke

whatever
Awards
Do a Frozen-World-Reveal and all them gonna be like
"YES KH BEST GAME GOTTA GET THIS WHOOOHOOO"

Ye.

But, seriously though:
A new world reveal, any world.
Show us gameplay
Maybe Kairi and Roxas?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I want the next trailer to show some interactions between Sora and Xehanort. They both need some good onscreen moments together.

Also, as others pointed out, gameplay and world reveals. Preferably both a new world and a returning one

I could easily get behind this:)

In fact, it reminds me of a dream I once had--where Sora actually agreed to not fight Xehanort, for one moment, and to actually hear him out and vice versa--where there was a debate about Xehanort's whole "tyranny of light" claim.

I'd love seeing something like that, tbh. But if a scene like that does exist, I feel like it won't be revealed until later trailers or the actual game's release itself. That doesn't mean we can't get other Sora and Xehanort stuff in this trailer, though!:D

(Or if nothing else, the scene of Sora in that same library from the II.5 Launch Event, but perhaps expanded on and even better realized this time.)

(Btw, I'm not trying to say that the dream I depicted will happen at all. LOL. But rather, I do think it somewhat fits KH: to at least have one instance where Sora and Xehanort try to see each other's view, and to come to an accords with each other that will never happen... Or so I personally think, anyway. And there is supposed to be a "more mature Sora" in this game, but I'm rambling now...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back