• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would like you to see in next trailer for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.xone

Awards
If they do some really good Gummi Ship stuff that could be an acceptable way to introduce Star Wars and probably clash that universe with Stitch. Have a couple of smaller worlds that work like islands, I just keep thinking about R&C ACIT

I would to sora interact with stitch or other chars, but even better if every word sora has sayid been edit and hint the others relevant event in KH 3

X_Riky_X

This. I'd like to see what Gummi ships will be like now. I'm hoping worlds will all be located in a big open space where you can fly wherever you want. Just imagine the KH2 gummi ship mission environments all combined and without being on rails. Maybe even have other things to do in that gummi ship space like collectibles? Of course, for those that don't care about flying around, you can always warp to worlds that you've been to.

Now that would be awesome!!! haha
Also, I have been thinking, just like Sora, Donal and Goofy has been a common trio, Sora, Kairi and Riku could be a new common trio for KH3 instead of showing three different characters playable with their respective stories like in BBS. So I would like to see Kairi and Riku in game-play, also some conversation where Master Sora and Master Xehanort are involved, maybe giving us a hint.

Moose

Awards
-Frozen World
-San Fransokyo gameplay
-Kingdom Key and it's transformation
-Master Xehanort and Aqua's full models
-HUD

.xone

Awards
Google translate? That didn't make any sense at all, sorry...

aha.. sorry it's tangled up.. interactions between sora and disney chars in gummi cutscene would be even better if they hinted other relevent event for KH(the moon), world connection and edit them to fit in trailer. *it's seem that we not really see the interior of GS and why can't we get cutscene IN the GS itself?

P/S: Too many missing words and THINGS in post early. Xd

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
aha.. sorry it's tangled up.. interactions between sora and disney chars in gummi cutscene would be even better if they hinted other relevent event for KH(the moon), world connection and edit them to fit in trailer. *it's seem that we not really see the interior of GS and why can't we get cutscene IN the GS itself?

Isn't the Gummi Ship just the bridge only? We got a cutscene in the Gummi Ship after Riku saved Sora and co. at Hollow Bastion.

horto12485

Awards
New World Reveal

More Keyblade Transformations

Marvel/Star Wars characters as Members of Radiant Garden Restoration Committee

New Attraction Flows(Probably Tower of Terror, Dinosaur, Soarin, Test Track, Space Ranger Spin, Space Mountain)

Story Trailer

.xone

Awards
Isn't the Gummi Ship just the bridge only? We got a cutscene in the Gummi Ship after Riku saved Sora and co. at Hollow Bastion.

There is? I can't call it in my memory though. and I want to correct myself. interactions between sora and disney chars edited to form hint of event in KH. it like the first post but I'm sorry for misguided for my bad english

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

About cutscenes in the GS, I always imagined that they slept in there considering there's quite a few days between Roxas Birth and Axel leaving for CO, it would be really cool if they showed something like that.
In KH II there are at least a few text scenes like after the 1000 heartless battle "I guess sometimes help come from unexpected places".
As for tying it in to the KH appearance idk, it'd be cool to travel to the RoD with the ship from Atlantis though, would be one of the best Disney worlds ever if they did that and I can see that huge moon-shaped city from Treasure Island serving as kind of a hub world for aliens (the real traverse town or traverse city).

Are you talking about KHI? at most we got some dialogue on the world map in that game but we never saw the inside of the ship.
I really like when the ship appear at Yens place though

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I would like to see some insight into the story, nothing too spoilerish but show the attitudes or mindset of those going into this. What is essentially happening here is that those in the light are actually going to war with Xehanort. This is not like the previous installments where they were tasked with finding out just who is the bad guy here or "there are suspicious individuals causing mischief" but rather the enemy has literally called them out and now our heroes have to answer that call. I want to see how people's heads are right now. Or at least a glimpse of it.

If I can't get that much I would like to see the other side of things. The lightheartedness that came with seeing new disney worlds being introduced and wondering what stories will be told there. If we get new footage of Tangled, San Fransokyo, or any other world (maybe even an original like DayBreak Town) I would be a happy camper. Just....just give me my KH man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back