• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would like you to see in next trailer for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
- Drive Forms
- Larger Worlds
- No weird/fish faces
- D&G Finally thrown the bone (Given Keyblades). They seem to becoming liabilities in fights (like Krillon (My fav character in Dragon Ball series))
- Give me Toy Story
- Show me a town in RoD
- Give me a form mix of Anti & Final
- Final Battle consist of 1v1 of Sora vs Xehanort. 1st battle of Sora fighting by himself. Should be in Kingdom Hearts or MX consumed most of it while Sora consumed a fraction of it, but gets boosts in Drive Forms lol.

So you basically want the whole game revealed to you in the upcoming trailer?

Qiesamuel

I want to see what they do with Rapunzel's hair when she is in action in new trailer.

Muke

whatever
Awards
You know, I'd kinda like to see the original Evil-Elsa. Maybe just let her get corrupted by darkness or so? :I

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
You know, I'd kinda like to see the original Evil-Elsa. Maybe just let her get corrupted by darkness or so? :I
I doubt they would do that. It would deviate too much from the movie's portrayal of the character. Most of Elsa's problems came from not having control over/understanding her ice powers, and eventually being raised to fear and suppress them. While that might've not been what was going on in the original Snow Queen, it's still what Disney made of it... and they might as well stay faithful to the characters.

Besides, I figure Elsa's predicament is a little more interesting than just the usual axe-crazy evil Disney villain. With the latter, all you can really do is beat them up until they die or flee.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I doubt it, too. That's why I did the ':I' emoticon.
Still, it would be kinda cool, lol. They intended to do Elsa evil, anyway, even in the Disney-Movie, that's why it came to my mind. ^.^

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I doubt they would do that. It would deviate too much from the movie's portrayal of the character. Most of Elsa's problems came from not having control over/understanding her ice powers, and eventually being raised to fear and suppress them. While that might've not been what was going on in the original Snow Queen, it's still what Disney made of it... and they might as well stay faithful to the characters.

Besides, I figure Elsa's predicament is a little more interesting than just the usual axe-crazy evil Disney villain. With the latter, all you can really do is beat them up until they die or flee.
While I don't really think they'll do it either, it would be very faithful to the movie as that's exactly what happened.
When she sings Let it Go she give in to the darkness and become the whore, building her Castle of Isolation without laws etc.
If they stick to that I'll be really happy with that world, if they don't go all dark and stuff I'll be severely disappointed (mostly because I didn't even like the movie).
What would be truly amazing is if Vanitas was in that world as well and he see that she create unversed (snow monster and Olaf) and then he start to understand something himself when he see Elsa heal again, otherwise we can just see her talk to Riku (and I know the unversed thing is a small stretch but I really like it, it looked like she just created them out of pure emotion without thought).

This is the exact same story as Let it Go with the same message:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQmEd_UeeIk&index=26&list=PLAzuNEPIFEpysV8i818Kz3dKcQ_WGJOVp

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Nice, now I'll never look at Olaf the same way again. An Unversed that likes warm hugs... hehah.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
-Announcement of Frozen world.
-More gameplay of Tangled world, as well as actual gameplay in Big Hero 6 and Frozen worlds.
-Some actual (non-spoilery) cutscenes in those worlds.
-More Keyblade transformations.
-Appearance of Riku is his new outfit
-Appearance of Kairi, possibly in a new outfit

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
No, please, don't turn Elsa into Vanitas
Just no

No

Why so much Frozen hype even ahh

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I really want to see an old world and the following text: "COMING IN 2017"

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
No, please, don't turn Elsa into Vanitas
Just no

No

Why so much Frozen hype even ahh
She wouldn't become another Vanitas, she would be herself just like in the movie (except more like her shadow if you've plaid Persona or read psychology, she have suppressed the darkness for years so it have grown strong and powerful), I just think the Unversed thing is a nice touch to add some KH goodness to the mix because I love it when the KH story and lore become more and more entwined with the Disney worlds own story

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
She wouldn't become another Vanitas, she would be herself just like in the movie (except more like her shadow if you've plaid Persona or read psychology, she have suppressed the darkness for years so it have grown strong and powerful), I just think the Unversed thing is a nice touch to add some KH goodness to the mix because I love it when the KH story and lore become more and more entwined with the Disney worlds own story

Maybe Elsa summoning the Snow Giant is her darkness beginning to grow? Then, like Riku, she chooses to eradicate the darkness in her and Elsa has to fight a dark version of herself? So, kinda like what happened with Clayton having darkness in his heart, but Elsa actively choosing to get rid of it. And even if she destroyed her darkness, she will always be scarred by it, like Riku.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Maybe Elsa summoning the Snow Giant is her darkness beginning to grow? Then, like Riku, she chooses to eradicate the darkness in her and Elsa has to fight a dark version of herself? So, kinda like what happened with Clayton having darkness in his heart, but Elsa actively choosing to get rid of it. And even if she destroyed her darkness, she will always be scarred by it, like Riku.
Something like that, I'd be pleased if that's all but I'd really like to see her realize what a monster she's becoming when she accidentally hurt her sister and to protect them from herself she chase them away with the snow beast.
Let that happen first and then she go to defeat the beast that she have created to protect everyone from it instead (ironically).
That would be pretty fucking sweet.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Show me the gummi ship you cheeky bitches at Square. show me how cool it is in HD with actual free flight

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
As for what I'd like to see
- A new world
- Gummi Ship similar to R&C ACIT (Hail King Launchpad I guess)
- New Utada Opening song (not really, they should wait longer but I really want to see it anyway lol)
- New soundtracks
- Free roaming big worlds like BH6 and the newly announced world
- Story, Random cool Dialogue out of context (that's the shit that make me come over and over)
- New outfits for Riku & Kairi
- Confirm Playable sections as Kairi and Riku

Antar

Awards
Show me the gummi ship you cheeky bitches at Square. show me how cool it is in HD with actual free flight

This. I'd like to see what Gummi ships will be like now. I'm hoping worlds will all be located in a big open space where you can fly wherever you want. Just imagine the KH2 gummi ship mission environments all combined and without being on rails. Maybe even have other things to do in that gummi ship space like collectibles? Of course, for those that don't care about flying around, you can always warp to worlds that you've been to.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If they do some really good Gummi Ship stuff that could be an acceptable way to introduce Star Wars and probably clash that universe with Stitch. Have a couple of smaller worlds that work like islands, I just keep thinking about R&C ACIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back