• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would like you to see in next trailer for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oooh, a fight against Elsa? Yees!
But I think we will get her as Party-Member.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Oooh, a fight against Elsa? Yees!
But I think we will get her as Party-Member.
Well, look at KHII Beast. He ended up as a party member after you beat him up and got him out of his funk. I could easily Elsa being a party member, then losing control out of fear/darkness at some point.

Venx

Even if we don't get to fight her, since I saw the movie I'm preparing myself for the marshmallow bossfight that will happen when the world has the same storyline as the movie.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I actually kinda hope that Elsa gets to control ice-heartless. It would be kinda nice.
She would spawn them without wanting to, or something like that..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All I want to see is Rapunzel and Sora kicking ass together, and maybe some Riku. I'm always down for Riku.

Mainly I want Ephemera to appear in a KH3 trailer and make people confused.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Ah yes, almost forgot about flowerboy, lol.
Certainly also something I would be interesting to see, although I'd assume that the chances for him to appear are higher in a 2.8 Trailer in the x-back cover part.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
All I want to see is Rapunzel and Sora kicking ass together, and maybe some Riku. I'm always down for Riku.

I can't tell you how much I'd love that. LOL. Mainly because I love Chi's story so much that it's probably an addiction at this point. XD.

And I love my little Dandelion for some reason!

Also, I just want to see what he'll like in 3D graphics. It'll be exciting stuff. It'll be like when I came into KHII, after CoM, and was so hyped finally seeing what Axel and Naminé were really supposed to look like. LOL.

And if this were to happen, hopefully it would make people realize how much they need to take in some version of Chi to understand III before it comes out. I am baffled by how many fans--even the die-hards; even the ones who have played every other game--aren't interested in this game at all, even while knowing it's canon.

It's like, "Guys, you are the ones who have been preaching about how lost the casuals will be when KHIII comes around, without having played the 'side games', and now you're doing the same thing that they did where Chi's concerned, and don't even want to play it--or look into it--when it comes out in English? What gives?"

yunami5

Awards
I'm not sure if the Kingdom Key will get a transformation sort of similar to kH2 when we first get drive forms and get the star seeker we will get that new keyblade to introduce us to the transformations.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm not sure if the Kingdom Key will get a transformation sort of similar to kH2 when we first get drive forms and get the star seeker we will get that new keyblade to introduce us to the transformations.
I'm sure KK will get a transformation. Definitely. They can't miss his signature keyblade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Gummi ship shooting down a TIE fighter.

Heh, surely a nice way to give a little wham and confirm that something Star Wars-like is in, although I'd say that they should probably choose something fancier as anything can shoot down a TIE Fighter, lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Heh, surely a nice way to give a little wham and confirm that something Star Wars-like is in, although I'd say that they should probably choose something fancier as anything can shoot down a TIE Fighter, lol.
*Goofy glances at a TIE Fighter confusingly* * the TIE Fighter immediately explodes*

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
*Goofy glances at TIE Fighter confusingly* *TIE Fighter immediately explodes*

Yep, something like this.
*Goofy throws shield against TIE Fighter* TIE Fighter down.
*Donald casts Firaga against TIE Fighter* TIE Fighter down.
*Chirithy throws Purse against TIE Fighter* TIE Fighter down.
*TAV use their glider's attacks against TIE Fighter* TIE Fighter down.
"Xemnas throws skyscraper against TIE Fighter * TIE Fighter down.

Lol, ok, that last one was probably a little overblown, but it's true that the standard TIE's are among the cheapest fighters around in the SW Universe.
Even the Empire itself eventually realized this and started to slowly favor the TIE Interceptor and the TIE Avenger (the latter even having shields *ggg*).

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yep, something like this.
*Goofy throws shield against TIE Fighter* TIE Fighter down.
*Donald casts Firaga against TIE Fighter* TIE Fighter down.
*Chirithy throws Purse against TIE Fighter* TIE Fighter down.
*TAV use their glider's attacks against TIE Fighter* TIE Fighter down.
"Xemnas throws skyscraper against TIE Fighter * TIE Fighter down.

Lol, ok, that last one was probably a little overblown, but it's true that the standard TIE's are among the cheapest fighters around in the SW Universe.
Even the Empire itself eventually realized this and started to slowly favor the TIE Interceptor and the TIE Avenger (the latter even having shields *ggg*).

Okay, now I really want this. I mean, we've seen a million TIE Fighters get destroyed, but getting hit by a hurled skyscraper? Or a kitty's purse? IT MUST HAPPEN NOW.

... Suddenly I'm slightly terrified by the thought of Xemnas visiting Coruscant, an entire planet covered by skyscrapers. Eesh...

The Rocky Shoe

- Drive Forms
- Larger Worlds
- No weird/fish faces
- D&G Finally thrown the bone (Given Keyblades). They seem to becoming liabilities in fights (like Krillon (My fav character in Dragon Ball series))
- Give me Toy Story
- Show me a town in RoD
- Give me a form mix of Anti & Final
- Final Battle consist of 1v1 of Sora vs Xehanort. 1st battle of Sora fighting by himself. Should be in Kingdom Hearts or MX consumed most of it while Sora consumed a fraction of it, but gets boosts in Drive Forms lol.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Okay, now I really want this. I mean, we've seen a million TIE Fighters get destroyed, but getting hit by a hurled skyscraper? Or a kitty's purse? IT MUST HAPPEN NOW.

... Suddenly I'm slightly terrified by the thought of Xemnas visiting Coruscant, an entire planet covered by skyscrapers. Eesh...

Just imagining it already makes me laugh.
Imagine the conversation on the Star Destroyer who sent the TIE's out:
Grand Moff Tarkin: "Do we have word from the TIE Patrols we send out?"
Lieutenant: "Sir, our patrol got completely annihilated by some weirdos. One was a small flying cat throwing pink purses, some others had weird "space skateboards" and another, who I suspect to be a sort of Dark Jedi, threw skyscrapers!"
Tarkin: 0_o "Didn't we have rules against drinking while on duty, soldier?"

Eeep...Coruscant is my second most favorite planet in the SW Universe (after Naboo), but yes, that would be a "paradise" for Xemnas.
Palpatine in his duel with Yoda threw Senate pods around, and then suddenly Xemnas enters and throws the whole Senate. <__<

Xemnas: *trollface*
Palpatine: "Shit..."
Yoda: "A problem we have, fucked we may be..."

Bobjam

Awards
I remember Nomura saying about the E3 trailer that they had a lot of footage to choose from to show to us. I really really really hope we don't just get an extended b-roll of stuff that was not shown at E3. I don't think we will but there is always a chance with trollenix......

.xone

Awards
I'm sure KK will get a transformation. Definitely. They can't miss his signature keyblade.

who would not just leave that nostalgic keyblade. Throughout the series it have been shown even in Bbs (in teaser though). But when first time I see starhope (self-given Xd) I freaked out to know that KK will be replaced.

Moose

Awards
who would not just leave that nostalgic keyblade. Throughout the series it have been shown even in Bbs (in teaser though). But when first time I see starhope (self-given Xd) I freaked out to know that KK will be replaced.

I think it would be cool if at the beginning Kingdom Key didn't have a transformation, and then near the end of the game you could do a sidequest to power it up, like how in LR:FF13 if you went through the 4 trials near the end of the game, your base weapon and shield became super op.

.xone

Awards
I think it would be cool if at the beginning Kingdom Key didn't have a transformation, and then near the end of the game you could do a sidequest to power it up, like how in LR:FF13 if you went through the 4 trials near the end of the game, your base weapon and shield became super op.

it's kinda out topic but disagree half of your statment, if KK got a weaker KT it's ok but to wait until the end just to get is so frreaking long not to mention doing sidequest that maybe will runs to 2-3 hour (me beating sephiroth in KH) adding the time that we will die at some point in story boss, aren't really relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back