• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would have happened to Sora if?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
i think that when TVA picked up the keyblades they picked up the keyblade that they were most connected to

someone help me y does every one think that the kk was supposed to go to riku

i think it was supposed to go to sora and it did

riku got his rightful keyblade

and did ne one notice that rikus first sword and MX and DS all have that eye on their weapon

thats pretty wierd

Twinblades

i dont think this matters because if he didnt interupt riku destiny would have still gotten him the KK but he already got it so this dont even matter

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ but darkness doesn't matter for the keyblade.

I actually meant when that dark stuff covered Riku and transported him to another world. If Sora was on the other side of the island, he would've gotten it anyways. If not by Riku disappearing, than by fate.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
i think that when TVA picked up the keyblades they picked up the keyblade that they were most connected to

someone help me y does every one think that the kk was supposed to go to riku

i think it was supposed to go to sora and it did

riku got his rightful keyblade

and did ne one notice that rikus first sword and MX and DS all have that eye on their weapon

thats pretty wierd

Because Riku WAS supposed to have the KK. He was the true wielder of the KK, but it chose Sora because Riku opened his heart to darkness. Its been stated that the KK was supposed to go to Riku. And yes. We've noticed.

Sora#1

Ok as for the Kingdom Key Riku was originally supposed to be its master but his actions on destiny island's changed that, when he said im not afraid of the darkness the keyblade chose Sora instead since Sora's kingdom key came from the realm of light only one with a heart opposing darkness could wield it, Thus Sora became its new master, referring to hollow bastion Riku was told by maleficent that his heart was stronger so Riku reclaimed the kiingdom key from Sora only because of his will to save kairi, though his time with it was short, for when Sora decided that he had a stronger weapon than the keyblade which he said was his heart and friends the kingdom key chose to stay with Sora from then on (my guess was that it decided then and there Sora was it's true master), As for Master Xehanorts apprentice the guy who resembles Riku's dark form (in my own opinion was Xehanort for the fact that his heartless possesed Riku from KH1 and had the same look minus the helmet and had a Keyblade that favored the soul eater) Remember Ansem the wises report's one stated that when he first found Xehanort he was badly injured and couldnt remember anything about his past, this was probably caused from the battle between him and Terra he was probably defeated by him and that was when ansem the wise found him that would explain why Ansem the wise said he had talents and abilities that were superhuman because he was a keyblade master but never recovered his memories of it and eventually betrayed Ansem the wise and he opened his heart to darkness and became the ansem we know from KH1 that was my theory atleast.

Xehanort: 17

The Heart unlockeR keyblade was created from the Hearts of princesses. CraZy!! it makes you wondeR how each keyblade was created.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ok as for the Kingdom Key Riku was originally supposed to be its master but his actions on destiny island's changed that, when he said im not afraid of the darkness the keyblade chose Sora instead since Sora's kingdom key came from the realm of light only one with a heart opposing darkness could wield it,

That's completely false. Keyblades don't care about darkness. When Riku took back the KK from Sora, his heart was even more filled with darkness than when he left. Why would it have allowed this if darkness was a factor.

As for Master Xehanorts apprentice the guy who resembles Riku's dark form (in my own opinion was Xehanort for the fact that his heartless possesed Riku from KH1 and had the same look minus the helmet and had a Keyblade that favored the soul eater) Remember Ansem the wises report's one stated that when he first found Xehanort he was badly injured and couldnt remember anything about his past, this was probably caused from the battle between him and Terra he was probably defeated by him and that was when ansem the wise found him that would explain why Ansem the wise said he had talents and abilities that were superhuman because he was a keyblade master but never recovered his memories of it and eventually betrayed Ansem the wise and he opened his heart to darkness and became the ansem we know from KH1 that was my theory atleast.

Okay.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I think the keyblade goes to the person with the strongest heart, like someone already said.
Riku being his enemy, after being his best friend, was a huge crush to Sora's spirit..His heart was weakened by that, even more so by Goofy and Donald abandoning him..
Riku had a strong heart, he was doing what he thought was right, though his mind was a little screwed up.
But after Sora teamed up with the Beast, he was able to fight on, in spite of losing the keyblade.When Donald and Goofy teamed up with him again, Sora gained the will (and the heart) to fight against his best friend, and soon his heart was stronger even than Rikus.

Ofcourse, thats just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back