• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would have happened if it happened again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas-XIII

Okay, yet again, sorry if this has already been in a thread or has already been discussed ive just been considering this.

Sora turned into a hearltess in the first game, as we all know, and thus Roxas was born... uh... i mean created. Then, Sora returned to his true form because of the light in Kairi's heart right? if im wrong please correct me XD

What ive been wondering is... what if, after Sora returned to his true form, what would have happened if he became a heartless again before connecting with Roxas again? would another nobody have been made? would he have been turned into a heartless and stuck like that forever? or would it not have been possible due to the fact their was a part of him missing?

Please discuss :D

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
A different kind of Nobody would be produced, since the presence of Kairi's Heart and Namine in the process contributed their own thing to it.

Roxas-XIII

can you imagine another part of sora? haha that would be roxas, namine, xion and a new one AGAIN. Im not sure if you do but i think some count Kairi as well since her heart was inside him but... wow lol

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
A nobody would be created, and would be very much like Naminé, except in boy form. In regards to Xion, I would consider her a part of Sora since
Spoiler Spoiler Show

x37rnu4

Awards
Ive been thinking over it some more and i was wondering - do you really think its possible to have more than one nobody?

I don't think it is possible. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact of turning into a Heartless twice 0.o'' I mean, it's not like Sora opened his heart to Darkness or anything, Roxas just returned to his heart is all.

Roxas-XIII

I know he didnt open his heart to Darkness or anything im just wondering its always been something ive thought about haha... i think about some weird things but... ah well ive thought of weirder and its better than being normal XD

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
^ Well some people believe that the more darkness in a heart, the more powerful Heartless is produced. And since Sora had little to no darkness in his heart because he was a Keybearer he was turned into the weakest Heartless. :)
And what if Sora turned into a heartless again after Roxas went back into him. Would Roxas just come back out? He'd probably say "Hey, Sora, make up your mind!" xD

Ikkin

Bronze Member
^ Well some people believe that the more darkness in a heart, the more powerful Heartless is produced. And since Sora had little to no darkness in his heart because he was a Keybearer he was turned into the weakest Heartless. :)

It's not just "some people." It's stated outright in the Ansem Reports that the strength of a Heartless is dependent on the amount of darkness in the person's heart.

Sora's low amount of darkness is probably more related to Sora being a really nice person than to him being a Keybearer, though.

And what if Sora turned into a heartless again after Roxas went back into him. Would Roxas just come back out? He'd probably say "Hey, Sora, make up your mind!" xD

That seems like the most likely result, yes. Though, considering how many fragments Sora's been split into at this point, he might end up worse off than that.

As for what would happen if he'd gotten Heartless'd when Roxas was still around, I think there wouldn't be a second Nobody, since you need a body and soul for that.

kostas

Awards
nope i dont thing that anything would be produced .actually when roxas was created sora lost something within him that he took back when he combined with him again.so that something was missing in cod and kh2 and another nobody couldn be made

Axel of Ice

can some1 plz tell me y sora becomes such a weak heartless
he most likely became a week heartless because his heart tried so hard to stay "himself" that he only transformed into something week.

I think if Sora got turned into a heartless again then he would have probably died or roxas would become the so called "original form" cus sora probably would have lost his entire heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back