• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would happen to this forum if KH3 was the last?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
I just wondered,we come on here to talk about KH right?Well what if KH3 was the last,what would this forum be?And then soon we will have nothing to post about KH and we will just post things that will get banned so....If KH was over this fourm would be useless wouldn't it?

Mickey Killer

Son of Sepheroth said:
I just wondered,we come on here to talk about KH right?Well what if KH3 was the last,what would this forum be?And then soon we will ave nothing to post about KH and we will just post things that will get banned so....If KH was over this fourm would be useless wouldn't it?

Well, you could let it die, or you could just keep it a resource station, or a place where people can give hints to strugglers, and we can discuss what we liked about the trilogy.

You could also keep the fan stations open.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
We still have Rp and general discussion along with the section that you can talk about other games in. This forum will still go on

member #8 Axel

Not really I quess people will still start up RPs and stuff and poeple talk about other stuff than kindom hearts anyway.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The forums will stay alive. I have friends here that at times are the only reason I come here. I'm sure it's like that for a lot of us here.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
By the time the kh series is over I'll be like 20...many people will get older and lose interest in kh and move along. In the end...kh is just a game, and all good things must end. :/

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The KH section is only a small portion of what this forum has to offer, it would live on and people will post in different sections, and occasionally make theories about KH (Assuming that the ending of KH3 isn't so conclusive)

Personally I want KH3 to be the last game, I don't want it to drag on and on like Final Fantasy, it would ruin it

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Personally, I believe even the KH section will still be running. Maybe not as actively, but there will always be someone who just got the game and needs help. And there will also be discussion of the games plot, as well as anything else KH related. And of course the other boards will still be up for discussion.

Just because something is over doesnt mean it is forgotten. One of the most famous lines around today is about 9/11, "Gone But Not Forgotten". And hell, Blink 182 stopped making music as they went their seperate ways, but people still listen to and discuss their music.

So yea, this forum will be fine. And you wont have to worry about that anyway for the next 4 to 5 years.

LinkSlySora

Well, Kingdom hearts 2 came out in march, we are still talking about it. We most likly would keep talking about kh3 for a couple of months after its realese. Plus there are a ton of other sections on this site to. I don't see this sight dieing for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

sephy 9 2 5

Well come on guys he does have a point. If it was officially announced that KH has finally ended it would have an impact. This forum has never went through a period where there is no KH....for good. It's part of the forums core and when you lose that you lose part of yourself. That part that made you what you are and you don't feel the same anymore afterwards. People talk about alternatives but never think ahead to the potential problems. Nobody wants to see one liners like in the KH section in the discussion forum. Newcomers coming to rps ruining them. The chat being full everyday. It's going to be alot of tension between certain members.

So I hope that there will be more KHs and potential spin offs because no matter what anybody says until the day KH proves to me it can no longer be successful then I'm never satisfied with it. I'll always be patiently waiting for future installments. If the popularity begins to fade then yeah I'm going to agree it should be stopped but let KH run its course. There's no reason to mess with a good thing. Especially when KH has the oppurtunity to set the trend for other rpgs to come and be up there along with your FFs, and Zelda's as one of the greatest series's of all time.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Son of Sepheroth said:
I just wondered,we come on here to talk about KH right?Well what if KH3 was the last,what would this forum be?And then soon we will have nothing to post about KH and we will just post things that will get banned so....If KH was over this fourm would be useless wouldn't it?

I dub the n00blike abitions, to say or limit the effects of a pretty good game series shows how little you think. Even if it somehow stops at KH3 thats doesnt mean we will neccessarily stop talking about kh/kh2/kh3. Like some of them said there are more parts of this Forum than just the kingdomhearts related portion of it. To ask such a questions only shows how little you know about the entirety of this forum and its members, there are some people on here that dont even post in the kh2 section so it wouldnt really have such an effect on them. To say this forum would be useless when the kh2 topics run dry, pffft other than the actual gameplay and storyline we can talk about the concepts of the game and details that often get overlooked.

Son of Sepheroth or whatever you call yourself, you dont expect much of people and take the time to think things through, If it really did stop at kh3, then we would just make simple comparisons of all three games and the processes each had along with the storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back