• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what would happen if you took the key chain of the kingdom key?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
>~> I was going to say it would turn into a wooden sword but you beat me to it in the first post >~>

Hmm.. I really wonder what would happen.. maybe it would turn into a keyblade. As in, KK is just another keychain keyblade like Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It probably unleashes its true power or something, rather than cutting the power. Wasn't it the Lingering Sentiment's blade that didn't have a chain?

Santuary

I think the keychain on the actual Kingdom Key is attached (You can't take it off), to change the keys form you put another keychain on next to it. That's my theorie anyway.

XionXIVRikuXV

but if you cant take it off and you have to put another keycahin on next to it, wouldnt that keychain still be there? thus meaning you probably have to take it off, or it somehow disappears and you only see the new keychain or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back