• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would be your theme song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixPs24:16

Hey. Phoenix here. Just want to know if you could (if you wanted to) change the KH2 theme song to something else or the ending theme to something else what song would you choose? I wouldnt mind going with Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown "No Air" for the ending theme and "Where'd you go?" (with the vocalist from Linkin' Park and that girl that i dont know. Wish I knew her name.)for the opening theme, but I'd change the spoken part to something more related to the KH2 story and have Sora or Riku do that. Just so you know, I like the theme song "Sanctuary". This is just a "What if?" thing. Anyone?

big don mega

i like it the way that they did it, but simple and clean shouldn't have been the theme for the first one, it should have been the ending theme to 2

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ i like the way they did it to. the beginning and ending to kh2 are my favorite songs. the only thing i would change is the beginning to kh. i think it was too short. they shoulda just filled up the whole song like they did in kh2

xZora

I wouldn't change them, I like the songs ... But I agree with azure requiem that the remixed Simple and Clean/Hikari should have been longer. D:

Phavok

Website
www.myspace.com
Diary of Jane (for the beginning of KH1) by Breaking Benjamin. Everything else seems okay.
That wouldn't make too much sense.
I mean, the newbies would think it'd be referring to Jane in the Tarzan level. xD;
Anyway. I'm .hack crazed so I may as well throw in "Gentle Hands" as an option.
I think "Falling In The Black" by Skillet would be good as well.
I saw an amazing AMV done with it.

A

Azrael

I would have to say Why by Ayaka but that's me. I'm in my CC fanboyism

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Mine would probably be The Impression That I Get by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones. Or that song Stroke Me lol

Macabre

Gold Member
Sanctuary...

Sanctuary again....

Sanctuary as always.....

the theme song was great...

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Well...
Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode. The Linkin Park mix. That song is kick ass. :D
I'm likin' Ebla by E.S. Posthmus right now.

OR HONEY BY THE HUSH SOUND.

But Depeche Mode would be my first choice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back