• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would be an interesting crossover you would like to see?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Thought this might be a fun topic, what is a crossover you would like to see and why? Is it because you think it would be a good idea for a game or do you just want this game to be a thing because of how chaotic it would be if these characters met and you think it would be a good laugh. It doesn’t matter if the idea makes any sense or not. So what ideas does everyone have?

Random ideas that come to mind for me are:

Uncharted/ Tomb Raider - I don’t know much about Tomb Raider but I really like the Uncharted franchise and giving these are some of the biggest name in the genre, I think it sounds like it could be a cool game.

Kingdom Hearts/Persona 5 - This idea is literally just because I’m a really big fan of both series and I think it would be cool if two of my favourite game series had a crossover together. Plus giving one of the areas you can go in Persona 5 is Shibuya and the game talks about cognitive worlds, enemies called shadows and hearts. Plus if Sora ever met the Phantom thieves, it would be interesting to see how he reacts to the idea of a group of people who are trying to help and save others by sending calling cards that say their going to take a person heart.

D

Deleted member 246005

Jak and Daxter/ Rachet and Clank
Jak and Daxter/Crash Bandicoot
Jak and Daxter/Portal
Jak and Daxter/Kingdom Hearts
Jak and Daxter/ FF10-2 ;).

DmC/DMC
DMC/Bayonetta
DMC/Ninja Gaiden/DOA
DMC/Viewtiful Joe/Okami/Godhand
DMC/Resident Evil
DMC/Darkstalkers

Infamous/Sly cooper
Infamous/Darksiders
Infamous/Lords of Shadows
Infamous/Uncharted
Infamous/Tekken

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Pokemon Versus Digimon. Bandai Namco has worked on Pokken Tournament and Pokemon Snap so there's an established relationship.
That would be an awesome game, If it ever did become a game I would really like to see a match between Metal Greymon and Charizard, i think that would look really cool with something like the Unreal Engine 4

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat

DC vs. Marvel

Lego DC x Marvel

Sonic x all of the failed wannabe platformer mascots

Banjo 3 with the worlds being parodies of Microsoft franchises.

Hero shooter FPS with all star cast (Duke Nukem, Gordon Freeman, Master Chief, Marcus, Joanna Dark, Doom Guy, Shadow the Hedgehog, etc.)

D

Deleted member 246005

Jak and Daxter/ Rachet and Clank
Jak and Daxter/Crash Bandicoot
Jak and Daxter/Portal
Jak and Daxter/Kingdom Hearts
Jak and Daxter/ FF10-2 ;).

DmC/DMC
DMC/Bayonetta
DMC/Ninja Gaiden/DOA
DMC/Viewtiful Joe/Okami/Godhand
DMC/Resident Evil
DMC/Darkstalkers

Infamous/Sly cooper
Infamous/Darksiders
Infamous/Lords of Shadows
Infamous/Uncharted
Infamous/Tekken

So for the why-

Jak and Daxter/Rachet and Clank were both mascots of the PS2. Naughty Dog and Insomniac were also friendly rivals in real life so it felt like it would be a good fit.

Crash Bandicoot was Jak's predecessor and the precursor legacy takes a lot of cues from Crash. So it would be some cool fanservice.

There was some cool Jak/Portal fanart. So having Jak and Daxter match wits with GLADOS felt like a fun way to do an adult themed platformer.

Someone wrote a great KH/Jak crossover called "Taking orders from Nobody". The series did come out around the same time. They made up my middle school years. So sending Jak on his own journey to fight the heartless/nobodies sounds fun. Maybe he could team up with Max Goof and PJ? ;).

I wrote a Jak and Daxter/FF10-2 fanfic called "Fresh Start" ;). Spira felt like a place Jak and Daxter would want to explore. But jak would feel lost navigating its fractured politics. It caught my interest. Plus Jak 1 and FF10 came out the same year so it felt right.

I'm a fan of both Classic and Reboot DMCs.

DMC and Bayonetta share a creator and the Fandoms overlap. Dante's mom Eva is name drop as an Umbran witch in Bayonetta so it would be cool to see that.

Before Bayonetta came out, Ninja Gaiden was DMC's main competition so it be fun to see how Ryu and Dante stack up against each other.

These 4 series were all created by Capcom's now defunct Team Clover. So having a crossover between DMC, Viewtiful Joe, Okami and Godhand felt cool. They all don't have to be one game ;).

DMC started out as a Resident Evil game before becoming its own thing.

The DMC crew are demon hunters while the Darkstalkers are all demons. This plot should write itself.

Infamous and Sly were both made by Sucker Punch. So reinterpreting them to fit each others world could be fun.

I just thought it would be cool to see Evil Cole and his conduits having to go up against the Horseman of the Apocalypse, Heaven, Hell and everything in between.

Good cole getting resurrected by Zobek to fight Satan sounded cool.

Cole was an unlockable character for Street Fighter x Tekken. He was the partner for Kazuya so it got my mind racing.

It would be interesting to see how Nate deals with a world of superpowers....

Back