• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What worlds would you like to see added?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf's Rain

Website
s3.invisionfree.com
Hey guys, just post your ideas on which worlds you would like to see added to KH2.

For me, one would definently have to be Lion King, then maybe Jungle book.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
None I think that the should take oyt steamboat willie and loin king world there both boring worlds

Destinywind

In a Jungle Book world, what if Kaa would hypnotize someone into aiding the organization?

ultimatekeyblade

some worlds i would like 2 see is not part of disney or square enix i would want mabye the cronicles of riddic, lord of the rings and star wars, mmmmmmm light saber keyblade :rolleyes:

Ben Leslie

I would like to see a final fantasy 9 world be cool zidane teaming up with sora in alexandria castle.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
I wouldn't mind going back to the 100 acre wood, maybe meet the characters that wern't in KH1 like Golpher and Kanga plus battle with Hephalumps and Woozles.

Also a Lilo and Stitch world, or just having Stitch as a summon would be nice.

A Pixar movie like Toy Story, a Bugs Life, Monsters INC, Finding Nemo and the Increadibles would be nice.

T-S

I would like to goto midgar from ff7 or spira of ffX.

Oh and also Toy Story. Seems like fun.

Last edited:

T-S

yeah i like luca too, but i'd like to go to zanarkard ruins. that world would fit just perfect in kh2 to me.

Onite

I would hate to see Jungle Book in there, my guess is that it would be as bad as Tarzan. They should have Neverland on the island instead of the ship. POTC is gonna be in there which will be cool. Star Wars would be cool too but not likely to happen.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'd love to see a Monsters Inc. world, where Randall is working for Pete, and the monsters (except Mike and Sully and a few others), are really Heartless scaring little kids and then stealing their hearts...

Boss Battle would be Randall, and you could have Sully as a party member...

Oathshadow

Chronicles of Narnia. . .
It's possible too, though it's not going to happen. The Narnia movie's sponsored by Disney or wahtever Disney does to own every cool movie. Narnia's the closest possible thing to LOTR that we'd get and still have Disney.
Not a Snow White world. I hate Snow White.
Having an actual world for Sleeping Beauty would be cool, with that Philip guy and all those little stupid creatures Maleficient's got. But then, she's dead, isn't she?
Sword in the Stone and the Black Cauldron might be interesting, but I don't see how they could fit the storyline.
By the way, for the POTC world, it would be sweet to have the voices of the actors from the movie. That's most likely what's going to happen, but the nostalgia of hearing Sora fight alongside Captain Sparrow would be. . . almost too much.
I'd like to see how a Treasure Planet world would work out. But again. . . I just can't think of how such worlds would fit the storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back