• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Worlds Do You Think Should Have Been in Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What world do you think should have been in Days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
What worlds do you think should have been in Days out of these five?​

Pinnochio's World
Atlantica
Pride Lands
Disney Castle
Land of Dragons

Gram

Banned
Awards
no offense, but i wouldn't want any of these worlds in days.

oh and Welcome to the forums!

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Hallow Bastion and Destiny Islands. Wouldn't have been horrible to see Traverse Town again either, but the latter probably would have been harder to give a story for.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don`t think any of the options on the poll should have been in Days. They wouldn`t fit in that well except for maybe Pinocchio`s World, but I never liked Pinocchio.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I wanted to actually get to move around in CO. That an Hollow bastion. I chose pinochio though because he was supposed to be in it.

A

Audo

omgomgomg atlantica, hands down.

an entire singing half-naked organization? yum.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Out of all of them, Pinochio's World and maybe an At Worlds End version of Port Royal.
But Days is before KH2 so that makes no sense >>; I DO want 2 and 3 to be in the nest game featuring Sora though (Davy Jones/Kracken freaking epic boss fights!)

Out of these I sorta thought if they got away with Beast's Castle they could have added Land of Dragons :/ Like had some stuff from the beginning of Mulan before she joins the army.....

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
But Days is before KH2 so that makes no sense >>;
Sorry, I forgot about this. You gotta admit though, it would have made it a lot cooler. Maybe in the next KH game they will add a world for the film adaptation for Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time.
they could have added Land of Dragons :/ Like had some stuff from the beginning of Mulan before she joins the army.....
Like what? Her father being called to serve in the army and showing her escaping with her fathers armor? Showing her trying to become the perfect bride through a series of make-up/ dress-up games? No thanks.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Like what? Her father being called to serve in the army and showing her escaping with her fathers armor? Showing her trying to become the perfect bride through a series of make-up/ dress-up games? No thanks.

Actually...yes. Considering that KH2 picks up the movie's plot from before Mulan causes the avalanche, there's plenty of random shenanigans they could make up with the three other soldiers. Makes some sense really; could even show someone like Lexaeus trying to relate to the huns, har.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back