• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What worlds did you use to grind level the drive forms?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
As the title suggests, what were your preferred worlds for grinding levels for drive forms?

I know for the Wisdom and Valor forms, it was pretty much easy doing it anywhere. Valor form leveled up on the amount of hits you did against enemies(or something like that) and Wisdom went up as many heartless you killed. For Final and Master, it was a bit harder.

I always went to either The World That Never Was or Land of Dragons(throne room). Those two always had my best interests at heart. Land of Dragons was easier for Master Form cause of the enemies that you face in the throne room area. They give the best exp for Master Form. Obviously for Final Form, it goes up the more you kill nobodies, so The World That Never Was is obviously the best one cause that place, past the first sections, is filled with nobodies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The Valor Form and Wisdom Form were very easy to level up most everywhere so that wasn't difficult. I think I used Port Royal and Olympus Coliseum mostly for those two. I don't really remember for Master Form but I think I did like you and leveled it up in Land of Dragons. I definitely know I used TWTNW for Master Form though I think most people did the same.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
For Valor, I grind at least in any Save states that are conversation rooms, so go Valor, fight Heartless with each strike, leave to the convo room, rinse and repeat. I think I tried it in Land of Dragons and OC.

Wisdom is tricky, so I go to Port Royal, if you know how to use the battle ship transitions well, you be at the limit before you reach the second half/

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Interesting strategies you two. As I have stated in my original post, I did prefer to use The World That Never Was for my Wisdom and Final Form training. I think regardless, doing all four forms to max is a tedious task. xD

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I like to level up Master Form at the Checkpoint in Land of the Dragons. It has a few carts that you can easily break with the Fire spell and they drop a decent amount of Drive orbs. When you leave the map and return, the carts will respawn. Make sure you equip Jackpot (same goes with Donald and Goofy) and a Keyblade with Jackpot as its passive ability.

For Final Form, well. When you reach the "graveyard" room in TWTNW (Proof of Existence), go back and go Final. Equip the strongest Keyblades, have Reflect set on one of your shortcuts, and then plow through the maps all the way to the Hall of Empty Melodies 1F (where you fought Xigbar). After that, return to Proof of Existence and your Drive gauge will be replenished to max, allowing you to immediately repeat the whole process. Note that this can only be done if your teammates, Riku, and Kairi are still wandering about at Proof of Existence; if you've beaten Luxord and Saix and gone past that room, you can no longer do the "recovery" trick.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I like to level up Master Form at the Checkpoint in Land of the Dragons. It has a few carts that you can easily break with the Fire spell and they drop a decent amount of Drive orbs. When you leave the map and return, the carts will respawn. Make sure you equip Jackpot (same goes with Donald and Goofy) and a Keyblade with Jackpot as its passive ability.

For Final Form, well. when you reach the "graveyard" room in TWTNW (Proof of Existence), go back and go Final. Equip the strongest Keyblades, have Reflect set on one of your shortcuts, and then plow through the maps all the way to the Hall of Empty Melodies 1F (where you fought Xigbar). After that, return to Proof of Existence and your Drive gauge will be replenished to max, allowing you to immediately repeat the whole process. Note that this can only be done if your teammates, Riku, and Kairi are still wandering about at Proof of Existence; if you've beaten Luxord and Saix and gone past that room, you can no longer do the "recovery" trick.

What I learned from reading your post is arrive, kill lotsa things, leave, and repeat steps 1-3. xD

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
In a nutshell, yeah. XD

However, I heard that in KH2FM the carts at the Checkpoint won't immediately respawn when you re-enter the map. If this is true, I think your Throne Room method would be more time-efficient.

Also, for Wisdom Form, I go through a similar procedure to what I would do with Final Form. After getting past Memory's Skyscraper but before crossing to the castle, go back to the skyscraper and go Wisdom. There will be a lot of Shadows there. Spam some spells (Fire or Thunder) and shoot them from afar with your regular attack. It would be pretty convenient because you can perform attacks while moving thanks to Mobile Action. When your Drive gauge is almost empty or the Shadows have all been eliminated, return to Brink of Despair, and as long as your teammates are still wandering about, you'll be restored to full HP, MP, and Drive points. Rinse and repeat!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
In a nutshell, yeah. XD

However, I heard that in KH2FM the carts at the Checkpoint won't immediately respawn when you re-enter the map. If this is true, I think your Throne Room method would be more time-efficient.

Also, for Wisdom Form, I go through a similar procedure to what I would do with Final Form. After getting past Memory's Skyscraper but before crossing to the castle, go back to the skyscraper and go Wisdom. There will be a lot of Shadows there. Spam some spells (Fire or Thunder) and shoot them from afar with your regular attack. It would be pretty convenient because you can perform attacks while moving thanks to Mobile Action. When your Drive gauge is almost empty or the Shadows have all been eliminated, return to Brink of Despair, and as long as your teammates are still wandering about, you'll be restored to full HP, MP, and Drive points. Rinse and repeat!

Yeah, I actually just stumbled on the throne room method on accident, but it has never failed me yet, so if ain't broke, don't fix it right? :D

Hmm, that's an interesting approach. It's sort of how I go about it, but in a different world, but same usage of magic and time. It works wonders.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
^I always leveled up my wisdom form that way. Sooo many shadow heartless appear there.
I leveled my Master form in Land of Dragons at the checkpoint too. I leveled up my valor form by using it on basically every boss fight.

Leveling up drive forms was always a pain to do. I'm not looking forward to doing it again...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
my endgame method for training all but limit form is start at the bottom of TWTNW and slaughter the first wave of shadows with valor and use all your drive gauge until you can't use valor anymore and make sure you have oblivion and drive boost equipped and then follow up with a limit and charge until full again... rinse and repeat for wisdom, do the same for final in TCTNW only sub nobodies for heartless, then for master I'd either go to the land of dragons or hollow bastion and equip wishing lamp. start at the postern and work your way to the dark depths

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
If I remember correctly, you gain one Drive EXP point for every Limit Form-exclusive command you successfully execute. Some of those commands are Ragnarok, Sonic Blade, Strike Raid, and all that stuff... like Sora's KH1 abilities.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I didn't really like leveling up Master and Final Form but Valor and Wisdom were enjoyable. How do you go about leveling up Limit Form?

Well, I was just mainly talking about using Limit Form and figuring out how to level it up. I never actually used it since I never owned KH2FM.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Valor & Wisdom: I grind as I go and finish the grinding in TWNTW. All those hoards of heartless at the start are perfect for it.

Final Form: I just start at the save point past Memory Skyscraper and then trek to the final save point at the top of the castle. Since the castle is full of nobodies its the best way to go.
An alternate way to do it is go the the mansion in Twilight Town and defeat the nobodies there while running back to the save point in Namine's room so you can go the the world map before you gauge reaches zero.

By going back to the gummi ship before your drive gauge reaches zero it automatically refills it when you go back to the world.

This is what I do for Master Form as well. In the final mix I also make it more effective by equipping sweet memory as the second hand keyblade since in KH2FM sweet memory has the fun ability of turning munny into drive orbs making the level grinding twice as fast.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
We are all pretty much are on the same boat of grinding The World That Never Was for Valor, Wisdom, and Final forms. Master form obviously is best to grind at Land of Dragons. xD

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
We are all pretty much are on the same boat of grinding The World That Never Was for Valor, Wisdom, and Final forms. Master form obviously is best to grind at Land of Dragons. xD

Those two worlds do seem to be the most useful. Besides Port Royal those were the two I used. I said Olympus earlier but I remember now that I went there to level up my summons.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah, I think we can safely assume that the following four worlds are where grinding is recommended.

-The World That Never Was
-Port Royal
-Land of Dragons
-Olympus Colosseum

Unless I missed a few that y'all wanted to add?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Just a tip: since you gain EXP for Valour Form with every hit you land, you might want to equip two of the weakest Keyblades (Sweet Memories and another). That way you'll land more hits before killing the enemies, thus more EXP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back