• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What worlds did you use to grind level the drive forms?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rufusisaghost

Yeah, believe it was just for one of the cups you needed it to be a certain level. And that was the moment I went and grinded them
Ohhh. That must have been what I did too, then and just forgot or erased it from my mind, haha. I don't remember doing that at all since I hardly used them. Oh well, like I keep saying, I'll have the chance to do it all over again soon.

davidXIIIaxel

Ohhh. That must have been what I did too, then and just forgot or erased it from my mind, haha. I don't remember doing that at all since I hardly used them. Oh well, like I keep saying, I'll have the chance to do it all over again soon.
yup. but have any of you ever gotten abilities or accessories for exp gaining?

MegaCore5

Awards
grinding is great and all but it takes too long..... unless you put the attachments when you can get more exp.

I remember earlier we were talking how there could be exp missions in the next game. Now I don't want the main exp. to be gained by missions but I would be fine if they were for the drive exp.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I remember earlier we were talking how there could be exp missions in the next game. Now I don't want the main exp. to be gained by missions but I would be fine if they were for the drive exp.

That is if we even have drive forms next game. I don't see why we wouldn't, but who ever knows. But yeah, I'd be down for free Drive Exp from questing

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
That is if we even have drive forms next game. I don't see why we wouldn't, but who ever knows. But yeah, I'd be down for free Drive Exp from questing

I have a feeling that in KH3 that MAYBE either we'll have a modification of Drive Forms in the form of Armor, but what if Sora doesn't ever become a Keyblade Master and he 's able to defeat Xehanort without achieving that feat? Then we'll probably see more powerful versions of his Drive Forms. Ahhh he speculation is at an all-time high right now hahaha.

Heartless Sora

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
When it came to leveling up my forms, I would always use Valor Form during Boss Battles just to level it up, but once I got to the end of the game, I used Oathkeeper and Sweet Memories when in Valor against the Nobodies in TWTNW. For Wisdom, I used that as much as possible once I got it as it was so much fun to use and I leveled it up just by using it for every Heartless battle I ran into (if I had enough Drive), when it came time to do the end game, I just used Wisdom in TWTNW to level it up by spamming Thunder. I leveled up my Master Form by going to the checkpoint in the Land of Dragons because the carts would respawn when you leave and they dropped Drive Orbs. So I would go into Master Form and use Fire on the carts. To level up Final Form, I would get all the way through TWTNW until I make it to the Altar of Naught and beat Xemnas' first form. Since that is a talk scene area, when you reenter while using a Drive Form, your gauge refills to max. I mase use of that for my Final Form leveling by grinding in TWTNW and killing all the nobodies in the area before the Altar of Naught and when my gauge drops to a certain point (depending on my Form level and how fast it drops) I go back to the Altar of Naught or use the nearest save point to travel back to the Altar of Naught.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I feel extremely stupid right now. All of this time, I could have used The Land of Dragons trick to get free orbs instead of constantly spamming Thunder spells in Agrabah. Damn you, hindsight!

I seem to have done roughly the same as everyone else in regards to leveling up the other forms, especially after we all received Final Form. Anyway, I remember that for Final Form, I would level it up to level three at Yen Sid's Mysterious Tower in order to get the glide ability. After that, I would proceed with the plot up to the part where Solosis/Solo mentioned and just level it up from there up to the one room where you can fight Sorcerer nobodies for the first time.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I believe the first time I did this, I grinded it wherever I happened to be grinding for synth materials, since I had to do that as well. So if I was fighting Nobodies, Final was appropriate, etc. That's certainly not ideal, but when you're grinding for synth materials for hours, even a stupid drive form level up is more exciting than nothing at all. :S

Gonzales95

Awards
I seem to remember using Valor Form on bosses a lot, especially earlier in the game - I would never need to grind it because it would always be at the max level before I got the next drive form. For Wisdom, I always went to Timeless River and defeated all the enemies in the windows, because they were very low level and therefore easy to kill. Never even thought of TWTNW shadows, so will probably use them in future (for levels 4-7 at least, always like having Quick Run at least lvl1 on Sora). For Master Form it was always the easy way by going to Checkpoint in Land of Dragons - had never even thought of Throne Room because I always found those enemies to be irritating to kill, though given Sweet Memories has that new ability in FM, it may be worth considering. For Final Form it was always TWTNW or Yen Sid's Tower because they are pretty much the only places in the game where you can actually find nobodies.

Side note, a bit annoyed that Sweet Memories doesn't have Lucky Lucky anymore, as well as the Meteor Staff and Genji Shield. Whilst the Drive Orbs ability is somewhat useful, Thunder Boost and Hyper Healing really aren't. Also, it appears Sora can only get Lucky Lucky (without the Lucky Ring) by getting Limit Form to Level 6, which I'm guessing will be possible after obtaining Master Form? (Master Form allows you to level up drive forms to level 5 in the original, but adding in Limit in between I'm guessing this pushes it up to 6)

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
For Valor Form, I always leveled it up through normal fights in random worlds, as I made my way through the story. I didn't even have to try. LOL.

For Wisdom Form... I'm pretty sure I just fought Heartless at the first parts of The World That Never Was.

For Master Form, I always went to Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, as the Heartless there seemed to drop a lot of Drive orbs.

And for Final Form, I'd fight Nobodies in the Twilight's View are, and other close rooms, in The World That Never Was:)

Dark Wing

Awards
the only area i used for grinding drive forms (other than final form) is on the solar sailor in space paranoids, simply becuz you can run back and forth on it without your drive gauge fully depleting so you dont have to worry about filling it back up or wasting time warping in and out of worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back