• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What world would you like to live

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky

Website
www.fandub.de
Well Destiny Island sure is a very nice place to have a vacation - but only if there were all Final Fantasy Characters :D

dark lk

I would like to live on Destiny Islands, but id like to visit Hollow Bastion.

T

The Ultimate Key

Has to be Halloween Town or 100 Acre Woods ^.^ those would be my favorite...Also if neither of those I would say Destiny Island.

GuardianSora

I would want to live in twilight town because it's kind of a cool and pieceful place to live if there is no heartless or Dusk to invade it...

Meggido

Website
www.angelfire.com
changed my mind...I would want to live in Twilight town you'd have few to no worrys(sp?) and you could visit the destiny islands whenever you wanted to and a trusty weapon beside me all the way(in case of Nocodies or heartless)

R

Riku the Enigma

Twilight Town rules!! Its so cool and cozy, I love it!!

But because this is a KH1 sec, I say Traverse Town or Hollow Bastion.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Hollow Bastion. The place just has this royal feeling about it.

T

Tidus22340

I would say traverse town or destiny islands. traverse town has lots of people and destiny islands is a beautiful place to live on with my....ive said too much (runs off to destiny islands)

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
either traverse town, destiny island's world (i wouldn't like to live on the island itself since you would have to be a bum/hermit since there is no development on the island, but wouldn't mind living in the same world) or hollow bastion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back