• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What world would you kill to live in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ritsuko_tenshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've talked this with my friends a lot and we all have different worlds where we would love to live in...obviously in teh KH univers and they all go from Disney to KH original ones. My personam favs are: World That Never Was, Traverse Town, Pride Lands, and Halloween Town, but I'd kill to live at WTNW...not in the castle though; I'd love to hang around in it.

I'd try out the city! Must be a cool place to live in...probably expensive...like what in munny? 3,000,000,000...probably...but I bet it would be worth it: a quiete city, always night which is my fav time and neon lights every where u look at...not to mention a plasma TV in the skyscraper. :36:

What world would you live in? :95:

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
i would like to be different and say another world but i have to go with Twilight Town!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
For sure, The World That Never Was. Its my kind of place.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Twilight Town, hands down. The place is a decent mix of exploratory possibilities, as well as safeness. Plus there's the whole virtual side of it.

ritsuko_tenshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
∞;4283517 said:
Twilight Town, hands down. The place is a decent mix of exploratory possibilities, as well as safeness. Plus there's the whole virtual side of it.

Virtual side...hm...maybe....could be cool to live in the virtual version of TT...but the Seven Wonder must still be around so I can see them and laught! :p

I still wonder to choose either Traverse Town or Twilight in some cases...but WTNW is still for me :)

khfreakxsora

i cant decide! i'd have to live in all the worlds! i'd most likely live in WTNW, TT, and Hollow Bastion. HAHAHA!! but i'd be like sora riding on gummi ships to visit those different worlds. sounds fun eh? :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd wanna live in Twilight Town, Traverse Town, the DI, KH1 HB, and I live in the city already so I don't think TWTNW would be my place. I'd wanna live on the Dark Beach.

ritsuko_tenshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
i cant decide! i'd have to live in all the worlds! i'd most likely live in WTNW, TT, and Hollow Bastion. HAHAHA!! but i'd be like sora riding on gummi ships to visit those different worlds. sounds fun eh? :D

Yup...it does...I would probably live in WTNW and go around zooming around world-space to see all the worlds! Specially Halloween Town XD

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Twilight Town. So many adventures can happen there, plus don't leave out the Struggle Competitions, as well as the old mansion, that would be pretty cool to explore. Also I would just love to live in a scenery like TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back