• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What world would you kill to live in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GriffinB

KH1 Hollow Bastion/Destiny Islands/Twilight Town would all be pretty awesome.

State

Awards
Hollow Bastion. Cool people, smart people and many things to buy.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Oh the choices >_<
Traverse Town, TWTNW, and Twilight Town all have places to explore (plus you don't know when it's the next day) and they've all got a touch a mystery to them. Then there's DI which is beach side.

I'd probably go with Twilight Town. Those green fields surrounding the outskirts of the town make me want to go out and run in them XD

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Radiant Garden. I'd pick End of The World or KH1 Hollow Bastion, but I need more people to talk to. LOL

defender11

I've talked this with my friends a lot and we all have different worlds where we would love to live in...obviously in teh KH univers and they all go from Disney to KH original ones. My personam favs are: World That Never Was, Traverse Town, Pride Lands, and Halloween Town, but I'd kill to live at WTNW...not in the castle though; I'd love to hang around in it.

I'd try out the city! Must be a cool place to live in...probably expensive...like what in munny? 3,000,000,000...probably...but I bet it would be worth it: a quiete city, always night which is my fav time and neon lights every where u look at...not to mention a plasma TV in the skyscraper. :36:

What world would you live in? :95:

TWTNW is epic. So is HB in KH1. Then again, DI is your typical paradise. and Traverse Town is so nostalgic. i'd travel between the four =D

Last edited:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Probably the Pride Lands if they added more grass, maybe Land of Dragons so I could watch down on the Imperial City from the mountain summit. Plus, I find these areas are pretty peaceful. I would also choose Destiny Islands.

Sparks

gone
Because it seems so peaceful and happy and there is lots of places to explore and stuff. Oh and the struggles.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Because it seems so peaceful and happy and there is lots of places to explore and stuff. Oh and the struggles.

I think I found my tie-breaker: struggle tournaments. Twilight Town it is. :)

( I LOVE Struggle. I was already at my max. level when I discovered it, but so much damn fun. )

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I couldn't live in TWTNW because it's always dark and there's no Sun. I'd become depressed and be craving a little bit of Sun for once. Not Atlantica, since I can't breathe under water, and not Port Royal since I don't fancy getting plundered and robbed by pirates. Not Agrabah since it's waaay too hot and I dislike a lot of Sun. Hmmm.

Either Twilight Town, since it's always in the twilight time zone (I think) and it's usually a very cool time of day, which is a good temperature. Also, there's work available and there's a community with events to partake in. There's also a lot of teenage kids to hang around with and, of course, the beach to chillax on when it's needed.

Either that or Olympus. I would looove to have a conversation with Hades. ♥

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
the beach to chillax on when it's needed.

For all we know, the beach doesn't even exist, funnily enough. It's this talked-about-but-never-reached kind of place, like Heaven... Maybe the beach is Twilight Town's equivalent of Heaven.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
In game 1, Hollow Bastion (they screwed up in that world in KH2). In KH2, it's a tie between Pride Lands (minus the world characters there; damn crappy actors) and Beast's Castle, as the latter reminds me of Hollow Bation in game 1.

Also, I would kill Donald to live there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back