• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What world would you kill to live in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
@ Blue: When i first played it i wanted to live in Atlantica too since I loved mermaids (i do like singing but im too shy to sing in public lol :x)...........until i saw Twilight Town i had to think twice

@ Prajna: me too!

I also forgot i would no way live in wonderland despite its "uniqueness" i find the world quite small actually. When I played as Sora it looks like Sora's playing in a huge box since i saw no sky no clouds just a white sky and everything looks like its made of paper (for me anyway) even though in the movie it looks big

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I'd definitely choose to live in Radiant gardens ^ ^, imagine all the fun an' exploring one could do =D , not to mention all those awesome final fantasy characters there XD !! .

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The World That Never Was or Halloween Town. Twilight Town wouldn't be half bad, either.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i would have to say twilight town.... probably because it was so peaceful. then it would be destiny islands, it kinda reminds me of when i used to live in the US Virgin Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back