• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What world are you most looking to play in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What revealed world are you most looking to play in?

• Hercules

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Toy Story

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Monsters Inc

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Tangled

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Frozen

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Big Hero 6

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Twilight Town

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Scala Ad Caelum

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other (Winnie the Pooh, Keyblade Graveyard, etc.). If selected please state which one.

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Though choice because Hercules and Scala ad Caelum are really solid contenders, but Imma go with the Graveyard.
This world gets a lot of undeserved flack in my opinion because in BbS it was just three empty small areas. And that's true, but that was BbS. I think the world has a lot of unexpressed potential, and even if they just let me roam around the effective Keyblade Graveyard I would consider my expectations fulfilled.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I am hopeful for Scala to live up to Hollow Bastion in KH1, but I guess I am not convinced yet. It does look amazing though.

So I guess I know Toy Box and Monstropolis have a high chance of being my favorites given how they are completely original. Same with San Fransokyo. And Caribbean just looks super good as well. I am still excited for Corona and Arendelle I just wish they weren't so similar to the movies. Hope they surprise me though.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
No votes for Twilight Town? Guess I shouldn't be surprise since there isn't much new to it aside from the Town Square and Remy's restaurant.

shady543

Awards
The Disney world and overall world I can't wait to play as the most is Monsters Inc mainly because it's my favourite pixar movie, Sora's monster design is like the HT design of KH3 and has Vanitas in it as the world's SOD representative. It also looks like a huge chaotic mess going on with the fire and weird inc looking unversed looking like something out of Bendy and the Inc Machine. Also looking forward to BH6.

Also frozen because snow levels/worlds have always been a huge weakness of mine.

UltimaXOmega

From most to least.

-Scala Ad Caelum
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Hercules
-Toy Story
-Tangled
-Monsters Inc.
-Frozen
-Big Hero 6
-Twilight Town
-Keyblade Graveyard
-Winnie The Pooh

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not going to go into detail again it'd be the third time but I have a happy history with Monster's Inc so I'm more than ready to finally explore Monstropolis!

Awards
Want to see the full plot and maps of each world. Really excited.

There still seems to be much more to Toy Box than what we saw in the demo. Curious as to how we'll get to that rooftop realm with the giant spaceship heartless and the blue/purple void where Sora sees YX again. The maps for Andy's street and the entrance of Galaxy Toys were smaller than I was expecting, sadly. Crossing my fingers that we'll see more minor Toy Story characters in the store, like possessed Bo Peep and Zurg dolls, but at this point I'm losing hope.

I never initially cared for a Monsters Inc world in KH, but when I saw the leaks with the Unversed theme, it got me interested. The door vault might be fully explorable from corner to corner, and I want to see more of the new areas outside the factory. I'm really glad the world is set at night. The night-time factory setting looks very nice.

Similar to above, I never cared for Big Hero 6 in KH, but this whole downtown cityscape map where you can run straight up the buildings looks fun. Really wasn't expecting the Bug Blox to be relevant again.

Port Royal was one of my most wanted returning worlds along with Deep Space. It even brings with it two new forms of gameplay, underwater battles and controlling the ships. Really hoping each world is very long and satisfying.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I have NO idea how to decide which world I'm looking forward to the most. I can say it's not Arendelle, purely because from what they've shown so far the world doesn't have any environments that stand out to me and show anything particularly interesting. They're hiding the Ice Maze so I'm sure that'll be a hoot but at the moment it's not really my most anticipated world.

I'll just explain why I'm so excited to play through all of these worlds and maybe that will help me realise which one I look forward to the most.

With Olympus, it's so much more than just closing off the storyline. The world has us climb the mountain to the Heavens above and there's such a stark difference in the environments that we see throughout that single level. I'm excited to close off the story of Hercules and I'm thrilled to see what Osaka has achieved. The environments look great, the 2D to Unreal Engine 4 looks amazing, and Sora regaining his lost strength in that world is a great way to tie Disney into the actual plot.

Toy Story is a big get. It's been wanted by Nomura since KH1 but implementing it has been a struggle so I'm sure that they understood the juggernaut that they were dealing with when developing the world. It's massive, taking on average 90 minutes to explore Andy's House and two levels of Galaxy Toys. We know there's more behind it so I'm excited to see the other secrets they've hidden away.

The gameplay looks fresh with how it's all been adapted to working as toys. We can jump on plush toys to get a boost, ride robots to activate a first person shooter mini-game, and fight toys corrupted by the Heartless. Having small unlockables tied behind toys like the Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em robots is inspired as well, and the use of the Dragonfly toys to platform your way to chests really makes me reminiscent of Kingdom Hearts 1. Plus the plot of this world is canon to the movies. I'm so excited to see how fucking balls to the wall Pixar let Nomura get with knowing this is all canon.

Monsters Inc is a toughie because they haven't really shown much from the world! The only time a character from this world has spoken in a publicly released trailer has been Mike at E3 (Randall's English scene was in the Orchestra trailer that wasn't released). From what we've seen though, it looks like they've taken great care to consider what the rest of the Monsters Incorporated building looks like and how it all works together. I'm excited to see references to the film and I really hope that the CDC helping put out the fire means we have more interaction with them (and Roz???).

The oil boss looks fantastic because that's an element the series hasn't tapped into before - and it's devastating because it's during the fire which means you have to be extra careful to not get burnt. It's an original plot and it's set after the film so I'm excited to see how they explain how Boo and Randall are around. The mystery surrounding the world, as well, has me excited.

The Caribbean has such a shake up since we last saw it. We are engaging in navel combat and exploring new lands. Port Royal in KH2 was like three zones with around 4 small rooms per zone. It wasn't inspired, it copied the film, and it was a bugger to traverse. With free reign on the ship (?) we can explore various islands as well as Port Royal itself. I can't wait to see the people living in that town, as well as seeing how it looks fully realised. It'd be AMAZING if we could also purchase ship upgrades in that town as well. Make it feel like we are a part of the world and actual pirates. Plus we get Davy Jones as a boss fight, which is amazing!

It's such an upgrade over the universally disappointing Port Royal world in Kingdom Hearts 2. I think Nomura took the feedback about the world to heart (and no doubt he had the same issues during development back in the day because he usually takes such care with getting characters to blend in and offering reasons for them to blend in so I'm sure how Port Royal was originally done did disappoint him).

San Fransokyo is amazing! I love Big Hero 6 so much so it's nice to see stuff from the film faithfully recreated, such as empty streets at night :p. But seriously, I'm happy that all of the team members are there and they are really involved in the big threat of the world. With Dark Baymax having such potential for KH plot revelations and maybe providing Sora with his first clue as to how to purify a Heart from its darkness, I'm excited to see how everything in the world plays out.

I'm thrilled that the original cast is returning (I'm thrilled that Khary Payton is returning as Wasabi because he kills it in the TV series) except for one of the people who I think should not have been asked back. This world is unlike anything done in Kingdom Hearts before and I appreciate how much care has been put into it and why it took so long for it to be properly revealed. There are some areas of the city which look a bit iffy, and I hope that the last few months before going gold had them fix it up, but I'll just be happy with whatever they got done because it's very ambitious.

I would love to know more about the world but unfortunately we will probably have to wait until the game launches next year, so that's a high reason as to why I'm excited for it.

The 100 Acre is very striking with it's visuals. I was surprised that we have a dedicated mini-game world (actually, this hasn't been confirmed yet but it looks likely that it'll follow in the same vein as KH1 and 2) but it'll be nice to have some part of Kingdom Hearts 3 where Sora can kick back and teach Pooh the meaning of friendship.... again. There's not much known about this world so I'm not particularly excited about it, but I certainly appreciate that it has returned. I hope it's a world that is enjoyable and has some good rewards (Bambi summon in KH1 and Cure in KH2 certainly made it worthwhile).

The Kingdom of Corona has me excited because I adore Rapunzel and her world. There's so much to see and do in Corona, and I'm so happy we can explore all of that with Rapunzel. We can explore the city with various NPCs around us, go swimming, and fight themed heartless all across the forests. I'm happy it's following the plot of the movie, but I'm thrilled that they are actually adapting it and twisting it so the main games story is working at the same time. Sora, Donald, and Goofy are involved in what Rapunzel and Flynn are going through, and Marluxia is there actually causing trouble rather than watching from the side lines.

I don't think I can say this is my most anticipated world despite being a big fan of Tangled and Mandy Moore, but that's only because I have no idea how everything in the world all connects together and works. When I have a bigger idea of how a world works I'm excited by the potential it has but Tangled hasn't quite given me that yet. I'll be so happy playing through the world come January 29th though, I know that much.

Unfortunately writing this all out hasn't really given me any clarity. I only rediscovered what I'm excited for in each world and the joy and beauty all of them possess. I will say though, thinking about The Caribbean really made me appreciate the lengths they've gone to this time around to make that world be the best that it can so I think I'll choose that one, but it's all very close.

Paige712

For me it's between Olympus (Especially the Heavens area), Toy Box, POTC and Scala Ad Caleum.

LostArtist

Awards
I have NO idea how to decide which world I'm looking forward to the most. I can say it's not Arendelle, purely because from what they've shown so far the world doesn't have any environments that stand out to me and show anything particularly interesting. They're hiding the Ice Maze so I'm sure that'll be a hoot but at the moment it's not really my most anticipated world.

I'll just explain why I'm so excited to play through all of these worlds and maybe that will help me realise which one I look forward to the most.

With Olympus, it's so much more than just closing off the storyline. The world has us climb the mountain to the Heavens above and there's such a stark difference in the environments that we see throughout that single level. I'm excited to close off the story of Hercules and I'm thrilled to see what Osaka has achieved. The environments look great, the 2D to Unreal Engine 4 looks amazing, and Sora regaining his lost strength in that world is a great way to tie Disney into the actual plot.

Toy Story is a big get. It's been wanted by Nomura since KH1 but implementing it has been a struggle so I'm sure that they understood the juggernaut that they were dealing with when developing the world. It's massive, taking on average 90 minutes to explore Andy's House and two levels of Galaxy Toys. We know there's more behind it so I'm excited to see the other secrets they've hidden away.

The gameplay looks fresh with how it's all been adapted to working as toys. We can jump on plush toys to get a boost, ride robots to activate a first person shooter mini-game, and fight toys corrupted by the Heartless. Having small unlockables tied behind toys like the Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em robots is inspired as well, and the use of the Dragonfly toys to platform your way to chests really makes me reminiscent of Kingdom Hearts 1. Plus the plot of this world is canon to the movies. I'm so excited to see how diddlying balls to the wall Pixar let Nomura get with knowing this is all canon.

Monsters Inc is a toughie because they haven't really shown much from the world! The only time a character from this world has spoken in a publicly released trailer has been Mike at E3 (Randall's English scene was in the Orchestra trailer that wasn't released). From what we've seen though, it looks like they've taken great care to consider what the rest of the Monsters Incorporated building looks like and how it all works together. I'm excited to see references to the film and I really hope that the CDC helping put out the fire means we have more interaction with them (and Roz???).

The oil boss looks fantastic because that's an element the series hasn't tapped into before - and it's devastating because it's during the fire which means you have to be extra careful to not get burnt. It's an original plot and it's set after the film so I'm excited to see how they explain how Boo and Randall are around. The mystery surrounding the world, as well, has me excited.

The Caribbean has such a shake up since we last saw it. We are engaging in navel combat and exploring new lands. Port Royal in KH2 was like three zones with around 4 small rooms per zone. It wasn't inspired, it copied the film, and it was a bugger to traverse. With free reign on the ship (?) we can explore various islands as well as Port Royal itself. I can't wait to see the people living in that town, as well as seeing how it looks fully realised. It'd be AMAZING if we could also purchase ship upgrades in that town as well. Make it feel like we are a part of the world and actual pirates. Plus we get Davy Jones as a boss fight, which is amazing!

It's such an upgrade over the universally disappointing Port Royal world in Kingdom Hearts 2. I think Nomura took the feedback about the world to heart (and no doubt he had the same issues during development back in the day because he usually takes such care with getting characters to blend in and offering reasons for them to blend in so I'm sure how Port Royal was originally done did disappoint him).

San Fransokyo is amazing! I love Big Hero 6 so much so it's nice to see stuff from the film faithfully recreated, such as empty streets at night :p. But seriously, I'm happy that all of the team members are there and they are really involved in the big threat of the world. With Dark Baymax having such potential for KH plot revelations and maybe providing Sora with his first clue as to how to purify a Heart from its darkness, I'm excited to see how everything in the world plays out.

I'm thrilled that the original cast is returning (I'm thrilled that Khary Payton is returning as Wasabi because he kills it in the TV series) except for one of the people who I think should not have been asked back. This world is unlike anything done in Kingdom Hearts before and I appreciate how much care has been put into it and why it took so long for it to be properly revealed. There are some areas of the city which look a bit iffy, and I hope that the last few months before going gold had them fix it up, but I'll just be happy with whatever they got done because it's very ambitious.

I would love to know more about the world but unfortunately we will probably have to wait until the game launches next year, so that's a high reason as to why I'm excited for it.

The 100 Acre is very striking with it's visuals. I was surprised that we have a dedicated mini-game world (actually, this hasn't been confirmed yet but it looks likely that it'll follow in the same vein as KH1 and 2) but it'll be nice to have some part of Kingdom Hearts 3 where Sora can kick back and teach Pooh the meaning of friendship.... again. There's not much known about this world so I'm not particularly excited about it, but I certainly appreciate that it has returned. I hope it's a world that is enjoyable and has some good rewards (Bambi summon in KH1 and Cure in KH2 certainly made it worthwhile).

The Kingdom of Corona has me excited because I adore Rapunzel and her world. There's so much to see and do in Corona, and I'm so happy we can explore all of that with Rapunzel. We can explore the city with various NPCs around us, go swimming, and fight themed heartless all across the forests. I'm happy it's following the plot of the movie, but I'm thrilled that they are actually adapting it and twisting it so the main games story is working at the same time. Sora, Donald, and Goofy are involved in what Rapunzel and Flynn are going through, and Marluxia is there actually causing trouble rather than watching from the side lines.

I don't think I can say this is my most anticipated world despite being a big fan of Tangled and Mandy Moore, but that's only because I have no idea how everything in the world all connects together and works. When I have a bigger idea of how a world works I'm excited by the potential it has but Tangled hasn't quite given me that yet. I'll be so happy playing through the world come January 29th though, I know that much.

Unfortunately writing this all out hasn't really given me any clarity. I only rediscovered what I'm excited for in each world and the joy and beauty all of them possess. I will say though, thinking about The Caribbean really made me appreciate the lengths they've gone to this time around to make that world be the best that it can so I think I'll choose that one, but it's all very close.

how bout twilight town and scala ad caelum? I really like the new french look of twilight town, it looks like a completely new world. I'm excited to hear the remixed music for it too, I assume it's going to sound more french. (I just realized 358/2 days had that french sounding clocktower song, and weren't the song names in french. Omg kh3 what do you have in store for music) And don't even get me started with scala ad caelum.

For me I'd say scala ad caelum for original world, and Kingdom of Corona for disney world. I think scala will be my favorite even after playing the game, I can just feel it.

Also I think they're gunna have a kh easter egg in ts4 haha

also wow I basically picked the world with no one in it, and the world with the most people in it (only judging from what we've seen so far).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
how bout twilight town and scala ad caelum? I really like the new french look of twilight town, it looks like a completely new world. I'm excited to hear the remixed music for it too, I assume it's going to sound more french. (I just realized 358/2 days had that french sounding clocktower song, and weren't the song names in french. Omg kh3 what do you have in store for music) And don't even get me started with scala ad caelum.
I can't get hyped for those worlds because of a few reasons.

With Twilight Town they have revamped the areas so they are more lively and full of people and things. Looking back at KH2's Twilight Town and it's amazing how barren it was for a city. This time we have restaurants, shrubs, trees, and people everywhere, which is lovely, but they aren't expanding the world "outwards". They aren't showing off any new areas (and Nomura said there likely won't be new areas for original worlds) or giving any reasons to believe there's more to the world than what was in previous games.

For Scala ad Caelum, I can't judge any excitement I have off of a single glimpse of the world. I have no idea of the scope of the world, how explorable it will be, what kind of people are there, the enemies, things to do etc, whereas I can get the idea from the Disney worlds. It's a nice looking world, it's very fresh, but I can't be quite hyped for it in the same way I can't be fully hyped for Corona. There's just not enough there for me to realise how it all works and connects and giving me reasons as to why I should be excited for it.

LostArtist

Awards
I can't get hyped for those worlds because of a few reasons.

With Twilight Town they have revamped the areas so they are more lively and full of people and things. Looking back at KH2's Twilight Town and it's amazing how barren it was for a city. This time we have restaurants, shrubs, trees, and people everywhere, which is lovely, but they aren't expanding the world "outwards". They aren't showing off any new areas (and Nomura said there likely won't be new areas for original worlds) or giving any reasons to believe there's more to the world than what was in previous games.

For Scala ad Caelum, I can't judge any excitement I have off of a single glimpse of the world. I have no idea of the scope of the world, how explorable it will be, what kind of people are there, the enemies, things to do etc, whereas I can get the idea from the Disney worlds. It's a nice looking world, it's very fresh, but I can't be quite hyped for it in the same way I can't be fully hyped for Corona. There's just not enough there for me to realise how it all works and connects and giving me reasons as to why I should be excited for it.

Shooot I'm still super excited to traverse through the new twilight town even if it's small.

The little glimpses hooked me right away. I can get hyped from little glimpses, even non gameplay glimpses. The little glimpses actually have a lot in them and you can imagine how it's going to be like traversing the world, and how big it's going to be.

Knowing I could potentially be wrong (and even completely wrong) about my guesses of the world doesn't kill my hype for the world at all.

the red monster

Awards
Yeah i don't really get the hype for scala, we didn't see anything from the world itself and how much you can really explore it..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah i don't really get the hype for scala, we didn't see anything from the world itself and how much you can really explore it..
I can see why people are excited for it. It's a visually striking world unlike anything we've seen before in Kingdom Hearts, and the potential that the world has for explorability and scope is exciting. It's just, for me personally, unless we can see some of that then I'm not that into it at the moment.

LostArtist

Awards
I can see why people are excited for it. It's a visually striking world unlike anything we've seen before in Kingdom Hearts, and the potential that the world has for explorability and scope is exciting. It's just, for me personally, unless we can see some of that then I'm not that into it at the moment.

that's fair (25 characters)

Paige712

I definitely see where you're coming from since we have so little information on the world. However I'm putting my hype on the likely hood this is the world Nomura stated you could do anything and he is the most excited about. If true this world will probably top out as one of the best in the game/series. We shall see of course.

the red monster

Awards
Yes, it does have the potential to be one of the biggest worlds in the game (if not THE biggest), but i won't put my money on it until see actual gameplay and areas from it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I definitely see where you're coming from since we have so little information on the world. However I'm putting my hype on the likely hood this is the world Nomura stated you could do anything and he is the most excited about. If true this world will probably top out as one of the best in the game/series. We shall see of course.
Oh yeah, I don’t doubt that this is the world that is Nomura’s favourite. Just wish we could have seen some actual gameplay. I would love a real world and not a funnel to the final boss like I’m fearing D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back