• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What world are you most looking to play in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What revealed world are you most looking to play in?

• Hercules

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Toy Story

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Monsters Inc

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Tangled

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Frozen

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Big Hero 6

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Twilight Town

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Scala Ad Caelum

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other (Winnie the Pooh, Keyblade Graveyard, etc.). If selected please state which one.

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

Out of the revealed worlds, what one are you most looking to playing in? Mine is easily Scala Ad Caelum.

okhi12

Awards
Voted for Scala, but Toy Box is a close second. I can't wait to play any world, all of them seem amazing .

the red monster

Awards
Can't pick lmao
monsters inc. and tangled so far looks great, as for scala we didn't see much from it so can't vote for it.

Tempo

Awards
against everything, 100 acre wood. i always look forward to it, it's always been dear to my heart. my only concern is we still haven't seen kanga and eeyore (or gopher) yet. i hope they didn't get written out for whatever reason.
of course, traverse town is my favourite world out of the whole series so if that ends up showing up it'll take first place regardless :p

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I voted for Scala because it looks so breathtakingly beautiful, and I bet a lot of plot happens there. But realistically many of these worlds have me drooling. I've wanted Frozen in Kingdom Hearts since I saw it, so long as it's not a musical world. Tangled looks great! Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Hercules, and Twilight Town all look amazing. I wasn't a fan of Port Royal in KHII but if they have improved then I won't mind it. The only world thus far that has me going meh is Big Hero 6. Only the Baymax stuff looks cool, everything else? Meh.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
For Disney I voted The Caribbean. I was sold on that world the moment it was revealed at E3. Which is funny cause a lot of people didn't want it back.

For original Scala ad Caelum easily. It might be my new favorite original world in the series

SoulXaldin

Awards
Kinda ironic Frozen’s getting no love right now. Even so, I want to see San Fransokyo the most. Wonder how they’ll implement the city in game given the open world nature of it and all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Scala ad Caelum. I’m excited to play in all of the worlds, but Scala is genuinely the first one I’m excited about because it is so fresh. I can’t say I’m excited to play in Toy Box when I’ve already played 2 hours of it...it is one of my top worlds to experience, though. Then Monstropolis.

Kinda ironic Frozen’s getting no love right now. Even so, I want to see San Fransokyo the most. Wonder how they’ll implement the city in game given the open world nature of it and all.

Kingdom Hearts fans are not Frozen fans. The fact that everybody expects this to be a thing, even Nomura himself, astounds me. We all knew this world was going to be in KH3 the second it made 1B in box offices. It has been something that has been expected and we’ve already had our “anger or hype” moments years ago.

Sdog

Awards
For Disney, toy Box easily. Been wanting a Toy Story world since the beginning of it all and the scrapped world concept for KH1 and summons for KH2 haven't made the wait easier but it's finally here!

Right after that is Scala Ad Caelum. I can already tell traversing that world is going to be an experience all on it's own. Bless you Nomura and your infatuation with that architecture.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Why are 100 Acre Woods and Keyblade Graveyard only "other" options? Is it because one is a minigame world and the other might not be fully playable?

ghostwarmen

Awards
Hercules, no question. It’s arguably my favorite Disney film and to see it come to life the way I’ve wanted it to, I can not contain my hype whatsoever!!

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Toy Box and BH6 for Disney. I'm just gonna enjoy getting lost in those big worlds. I just absolutely loved Toy Story growing up so just being Andy's room with Woody and Buzz is gonna be amazing all on it's own.

As for original worlds, Land of Departure on crack. Scala ad Caelum. I just hope you can explore it more than just a few rooms.

Zaplen14

Really excited for Big Hero 6 and Pirates surprisingly.
Dark World will be really neat too and I am intrested to see if they incorporate older worlds in the Dark Realm during the Riku playthrough.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
For me, Toy Box, PotC, and BH6. Cant wait to fight heartless on skyscrapers.

mytomxxx

I really can't decide, I don't have a fav world by now, like all of them pretty much equal, besides of BH6 which I don't know what to think yet.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Right now, it’s Arendelle. I enjoy snowy environments anyway, plus I liked the movie and there's Larxene, too, so… After that, probably The Caribbean because of the underwater stuff. And I’m looking forward to playing in a huge Hercules world for a change.

Phantom

Monstropolis, as I've wanted to see a Monsters, Inc. world in KH since I was a kid.

The Caribbean and Scala Ad Caelum are close behind.

Challenger

Arendelle, because Frozen was one of my most wanted worlds for this game. The Caribbean is close behind though, because I had really been hoping Pirates would return.

Awards
I voted for the Tangled world, but honestly that's because I can only choose one. For me, I am so excited about three particular worlds: Frozen, Tangled, and Pirates of the Caribbean. All three are based on Disney movies I absolutely love, while at the same time all three look absolutely amazing gameplay wise.

I am looking forward to Scala Ad Caelum too, as an original world. So breathtaking!

Lovesponge

Awards
Well I choose Frozen. The snow environment makes it unique for a Kingdom Hearts world and I loved the movie. I however hope it really follows the plot of the movie deeply. Not that the plot was that good, but right now from trailers I have the feeling it's not as big as it could be.

Also really curious on what they will do with Pirates. So much potential their following the second and third movie, but if a world is only 3 to 4 hours then a lot of interesting plot will be skipped. I just hope that it is going to be fleshed out enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back