• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what willcha do when the chills come to u

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarknessDestroys

I'll be getting BOTH the Godfather and KH2 for my birthday but i will definitly play KH2 first and when that title screen pulls up I'll be like Shabamalamadindonghalleluapraisethelord

Roxas_Blivion

therell be probaly alot of peoples at the gamestore for kh2,thats why i RESERVED mine :D , ill just walk up there,get kh2,walk out,and run home,turn on my ps2 wit kh2 in it,AND PLAY NON STOPZ!!!

freedom31

when i get it i'll put in in an alter and praise it like it was my god then my hands will be shaking in excietement while i put it into my ps2 then when its loading my excitement will acdently crush my controler then i'll go crazy and kill all my freaken neighbors

DARK RIKU 92

i will sprint to my house make my mom take to game stop get it then go to my house and get food and drink maybe call one of my freinds to come over then sart a new game then as sooon as i see the opening video then faint wake up in the mornin and be P.OFF cause i didnt get to play it

Mrs. Starburst

I will walk into my beautiful EB games and when I see the display filled with KH2 goodness I shall begin to scream and leap up and down, hugging all of my friends(they're going with me because they're fans too) and run to the display. Then I'll grab one and walk proudly to the counter, waving it over my head and slam my money down in front of the cashier and the second he rings it up, it will officially be mine, so I shall start laughing like a maniac, and then run out of the store, still waving it over my head, and the second I get out I'll start jumping up and down screaming and laughing and rolling on the ground. "It's mine, It's mine!!!!!!!!" I shall yell at the top of my lungs until everyone is looking at me, then I'll go home and play it until I die.

Wow, this was a long post, Haha sorry. I just got really excited even thinking about it.

Steamboatwillis

i will go berserk and play without a walktrough omg jskfl;khgko;jkjorgeoopjoojireopwopiwoepopeijwoperupojopjpo[egokperpokefprkkgprtokek,erykgelk,kmgmklgy

Steamboatwillis

7 more days wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cant wait i will actully go into my video game room and play and nevercome out and order pizza all the time

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
that is the perfect plan Steamboatwillis......just pizza, kh2....and, well I guess thats it.....:D

hooded_twilight0

I will get out of school as fast as freakin possible and sprinting home to drop my stuff off and see if Gamestop called me and then if my parents don't arrive within 5 minutes then I will bolt the whole 2 maybe 3 miles down to the store to get it and then my parents can come and get me and will probably be there by the time I am through staring in complete awe at the holy game cradled in my arms. then I will play non stop then unfortunately I will have to go to school, but other than school it's all KH2 non stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back