• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what willcha do when the chills come to u

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBum14

Well, I am getting mine at a local game store. Then my friend is coming over to my house for the entire weekend and we are playing it non-stop.

beastin4kh2

i'm getting on da train, going home, ordering a large pizza and cream soda, and i'm gonna play 3 days strait

fjurbanski

open it, read the manual on the way home(because my mom is taking me and i cant drive), then im gonna go to piano practice, do my homework, go to church, and if i still have enough time to actually begin the game and make some progress i will play it. basically what im saying is that wednesdays are so busy that i might not even be able to play it the first day i get it. i might have to wait untill thursday

rc83410

RiseAgainst said:
I'll probably start tearing up, then stop breathing and pass out before I even get out of Gamestop

I'll steal his game while he's unconcious so then I'll have two copies, one that I never break the seal and the other I can just play!!!:D JK

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
when I step out of gamestop.......I will scream out I LOVE THS WORLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....then Ill die....:(

But in heaven Ill play it...:)

zero_hiru

get the game, read the manual on the way home because the driving privlages have been yanked, get home, start the game, then play it with an interuption every 5-10 minutes because parents know just when to intrupt you at the good parts in a game.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Well, i'm pretty sure i'm getting it at my local gamestop, though I may have to get it online. In any case, i'll simply check out the manual as the copyrights go on the screen, and finish it when the menu is up, then simply start a new game and play.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
I'm setting up for Kingdom Hearts 2 right now. XD. I put my mini-fridge in the basement (big screen tv) and stocked it with water and brought a bunch of non-parishable foods so I can stay down there for days on end. XD.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mine will be sent to me in the mail. :3 I dont know...It'll be..really sweet. Opening your mailbox one day, and KH2 is inside.

I'd probably sit at my kitchen table, and stare at it for a few mintues (zomg kh2 iz in my hosue!!1) and then open it. xP

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm getting mine in the mail.

I'm gonna be running from my bus stop, all the way up the street and probably flip over my porch railings cos' i'll be excited. I'll be like

^__________________________________________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

And I'll run in and kiss the box and read the manual..well the intro and about drives and play it and zomfg! lmso..I'm deciding if i should post on the forums and say I have it or just spam with the other 893482432432897676126 "I GOT IT" threads.

Sharikaaria

i think my mind will just stop once kh2 gets in my hands. i'll somehow walk back to the car, where my dad will probably be like "what happened to u?" and once i get home i'll scream and play it... after all my work's done

keytotheLIGHT

ill prolly be in shock when i get it in my hands and then when i finally put it in my playstation 2 i will prolly wet myself and then i will prolly play the game for a good couple of hours then go to school in the morning then thoughout the day ill be dying to go home and play it. and that will prolly be routine for the week until the weekend then i wll be playing it non stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back