• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what will you do when kingdom hearts 2 gets released?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_fan_4e

im going and getting it at 9:00 in the morning...bc thats when ebgmes opens....buying 4 2liters of mt dew...ordering 2 Xl pepperoni pizzas and 2 dozen medium wings...staying up all night and skipping school for two days in a row just to playy.....lol...on my tv that has like 4 external speakers hooked up to it

thats what i wish i could do...but my parents wont let me skip school

sillypieman

Lol I am going to be the first on the list to pre order at my local EB. I went and asked if I could go ahead and pre order it and they said yeah and that no one else has yet. But I want to know that if like they have some kind of pre order promotional gift or whatever if I will get that...so yeah.

beastin4kh2

I will wake up early in the morning go to GS and be the first one online then I will go home put it in my ps2 and play it non stop for a day or two

Super Sora

when kh2 comes out number one ill buy it number two ill get a FAQ and number three play like theres no tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back