• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will you do on the day kh2 comes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
get my ass outa bed in the morning and go and pick up my copy XD!! i get to miss school that day! ^^ and i willl be freaking out,shaking,screaming,crying cause i finally got KH2!!!!!!!!!! =D and ill never be able to put my controler down cause ill be playing KH2 non-stop! ^^

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I reckon I'll get up at 7:30am, put on my school uniform, go to school, chat to my friends in the common room for a bit then go to class, I have English Literature first thing that day, followed by Spanish Literature, then I got a study period, the Biology and another period on English Lit after lunch...

Seriously, I'm not gonna do anything particularly special.

When my copy arrives on the 14th of April, I have a half-day at school because its the last day of Spring term. Then I'll probably go out with my friends for pizza because that's what we do. Then I shall have a piano lesson at six, so I'll go to that. Then I'll come home and wrestle my big sister off the PS2 to play KH2... though she payed for it so she'll probably still get first go. XD

As you can see, while excited about KH2, I'll be able to survive a WHOLE DAY of having the game in my house before I actually get time to play it. *thumbs up at the screen so that you can see the swirly bit* Getting over-excited about video-games is bad, and it COULD make you dead! ^___^ Remember kids, stay in school!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I'll be up in the morning calling Sora Ish Mine a freakin loon

no, I'm gonna go to school and then play my copy (I preordered it with the EXTREMEMLY fast shipping, so it comes on the 28th)

Sieghardt

A good friend of mine and I have been informed that the gamestop we preordered the game from has 99% probobility that the game will come in on their 10:30 transit, so I work Tuesday night and get off at 6:30 AM I will go home after work turn on my 360 pop in Project Gotham Racing 3 and ready up Geometry Wars for him and I to play untill about 9:30 then we will get into my car drive to Eau Clair, Wisconsin have a doughnut with the owner of Gamestop in the Oakwood mall (hes a friend of mine) and wait for the truck to arrive. We will both get our copies and go 120mph+ on the way home he will get back into his car and go home and I will carefully open mine as not to injure the packaging what so ever carefully put it into my PS2 armed with my 5.1 infinity sound system TURN up the volume and turn the PS2 ON AND MY SOCIAL LIFE WILL END FOR WEEKS OF CONSECUTIVE REPLAY XD!!!

And i shit you not this will most likely happen to the smallest detail...

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
BHKiller said:

no, I'm gonna go to school and then play my copy (I preordered it with the EXTREMEMLY fast shipping, so it comes on the 28th)
XD! haha wont a lot of people!? XD thats what ill be doing tho i know it XD
and running in the game store waving my arms around like a baka screaming "OK OK! WHERE IS MY GAME!!!!!!!" XD

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
~DanseMacabre~ said:
OMG You're from Greece!! *squees at the coolness*
Anyway, that was slightly off-topic. XD

So like, is your aunt in America, or is she just ordering it for you?

She lives in US

Sieghardt

BHKiller said:

Please inform me of the site you were able to recieve the game on the day it ships from the distributors... Because this is unknown to me, the public release at gaming stores and major retailers in the US is the 29th even thou the official release is the 28th its on the shipping release Retailers dont even have theirs untill the 29th so I for one would like to hear the amazing story and the Link you bought yours from to get it on the 28th if you cannot provide information then ...sir i call your bullshit!

X DoubleSunday

i go to class from 8-9 50..then i'll go get it..then i'll go to work from 12 30 to 9 30...THEN play it lol

DarknessDestroys

I'll be like hellz yeah go to school wait two days for it to be delivered and when it gets here I'll be like hellz yeah again

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
Well, on the 28th I will probally wake up at about, 10:00 AM (I'm on Spring Break) then bring my Mini-Fridge down the basement (5.1 Dolby Surround Sound, AND a BIG SCREEN).

Then stock one shelf with Ice Mountain water's (Yes I'm putting details in here.) and thn stock the other shelf with Coca-Cola's. Then I will play Kingdom Hearts I, beat it by the end of the day. XD.

Then I will be up all night on the Chat and keep saying over and over; Tommorow Tommorow Tommorow etc.

Then next day I will wake up at about, 7:00, then, I will take a shower, get dressed, eat, then leave to get Kingdom Hearts II at about 7:30.

Then when I get there I will be cutting in line (because I know the Manager. XD) Then I will leave when they get there moring shipment (and the game of coarse) XD.

Then I will play it until my fingers bleed. XDDD

-KH_FAN8889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back