• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will you do before BBS's release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well, I'm not sure but if it's like late August-early September, I'll probably just be starting my college classes, wishing it came out earlier and hoping I can get it as a Christmas/Birthday present and if I have time, replay any KH game that works on my PS2. Otherwise, not much other then watching the trailers!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
im playing kh1 at the moment.

right now i just finished neverland so hollow bastion is open for bussiness ! but i haven't even gone their yet cuz i need to finish that halloween town place..

ugh i hate that world ! so dark ! i can't see shit ! >~> and the fight w/ oogie boogie.. even though its really easy cuz u just dodge the dive and the blades.. its so freaking long and annoying cuz everytime he makes the stands rise he does it in like no notice time and i end up never being in his stand or w/e.. ugh ! im like "fuck it.. this fight is too damn long. " and i used the strike attack for long range but it kept hitting the wall instead :| that's a waste of my 2 mp ! ugh !

after i finish that ill go to the colliseum and do the battle that appears after finishing holloween town. then ill go back to worlds to get some items now that i have glide. and then ill go to hollow bastion cuz after exploring the worlds im gonna level up a lot. hehe. expert ftw !

after kh1 i will play re:com..

then im gonna play kh2[again] cuz i just finished playing kh2 and then i played kh1.. lol.. erg i kinda don't wanna play it all over again.

then ill wait for bbs.

Alisa180

I'm going to work on my crossover universe stories, many of which feature KH characters. I need to finish them before Semptember 18th and all hell breaks loose in my crossover world (Those of you who know what happens on the 18th probably get the idea).

Jakek9

Trying to forget BBS, gonna play KH2FM soon, and I have alot of games I'm currently playing, ect. :)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm going to try and finish the Days novels, ready for Birth by Sleep mindset and the coming BBS novels! Yaay~

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I'll probably beat Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger. Play Mother 3 for the M3 fanfest. Play some TF2, L4D2, Red Dead Redemption, GTAVI, and such in my spare time.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I've been texting my friends (they're all KH fans too), and we've all decided to have a BBS release party that weekend. BBS comes out on the 7th for us, so we're going to go to someone's house on the 10th to play BBS and the other games and spend the night.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Since, I believe, it's released on the day after labor day. (normally the day in Mn when school starts, un-fucking-fortunaely. i mean a day after labor day? yea htta' slovely square, THATS' LOVELY. >:)

I dunno. I'll be in school, when it's released, being teased about how I thought 3DS was a joke and told htem that, in all seriousness. >:

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
I'll be doing whatever I'd like to be doing at the moment...it's worked this entire summer, so it'll work for the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back