• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will you do before BBS's release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Just a random topic I thought of. What are you going to do to ease the wait for Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep to reach NA/EU/PAL?

For me, starting in August I'm going to play all the KH games (besides Coded since that's impossible for me to do) in reverse chronological order. Meaning that I'll play KH2, 358/2 Days, Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 1.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
im gonna go outside and put my KH games away
it'll make BBS seem alot better id suppose

Wheels

Hehe, I'm going to be playing them in chronological order, once my copy of Chain Of Memories finally arrives *angry mutters* xD Thenn, FFXIII if I still have time, and I get it back, whilst I introduce one of my friends to the wonder that is Kingdom Hearts xD

denizenofevil

I'm going to try to finish KH 1 and 2. I'm also going to work more so I don't feel so bad about spending over 200 dollars on a new PSP and the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was planning on playing KH1 and 2 again before summer ended. Almost beat the first game and here I am, back in school already. So schoolwork will be distracting me during these last two months before the release. I dunno, maybe I'll get around to getting all the challenge sigils or something in Days.

Fortissimo

I am going to go all out, and be a total kh nerd. Play all the games in order, read the novels, and manga. It's going to be bad...

Once BbS comes out, I'll get off of kh for a while, but come back after I feel the need to play it again.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm going to try and finish FFVII and maybe start FFVIII. I havn't finished playing Days yet so I'll try and finsh that too.

For The King

Well, starting this month I am replaying KH1 - Days, and if that isn't enough I am replaying all the Tomb Raider games and the new Arcade title coming out, so I will be pretty busy before BBS comes out. :D

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
The same thing I do every day, Pinky: try to take over the world.

loljkjk

I'll be spending time with my sister who is going off to college in August. :[ And after that I'll be desperately looking for anything to occupy me: most likely other video games. I just got and beat TWEWY about a week ago (that game was freaking AMAZING by the way), but by the time BBS comes out I'll already be starting the school year. :0 Looks like I have something to look forward to that will distract this already ADD-plagued kid from his homework. :] I can't replay the series because I no longer have a PS2; the only working KH game I do have is 358/2 Days, and Lord knows I won't be playing that again. xD

TehSoulCookie

Excitedly anticipate its release while checking the NA website and here every chance I get, as well as replaying KH1 and 2, and possibly Re:CoM, watch cutscenes and wait for my birthday to get a PSP of my own and then play Dissidia and Crisis Core until to distract me until it comes out. And that is how I am going to spend my time until Birth By Sleep comes out. :D

Sadie808

Smoke then if i`m not bored play my jpn birth by sleep or just chill like a villain!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uhh... Figure out a way to geek out about the game coming out? XD; Drawing a countdown picture and might try to make Ven's wristband. And will probably make sea-salt ice cream. 'tis obligatory! :D

Replaying one of the games sounds fun, too, though. xD;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll draw, convince my friend to draw, plan my way to making a lot of money to buy the bundle before school starts, help my friend do her Aqua cosplay, and maybe go to school. And obsess over other things like "Hanna is Not A Boy's Name" for the next two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back