• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will tyhe door to the light look like, can he rally open it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

Write here what you think the door to the light will be. It might even be Sora(Mabye:confused: )
Also, can Sora really open the door to the light, if darkness is destoryed chaos is destroyed, no chaos, no order, no order, all is lost. Also how do you get those cool sigs on your thinks i don't nknow how:confused: :)

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
The door to the light leads to the world of light, just like Kingdom Hearts (the door to darkness) leads to the world of darkness.

PS: Why do you think chaos supports order?

agentscamp5

Oopppsss!!! Ssooorrrrrryyyyy!!!! I Mean Hat Will The Door To The Light Look Like. Look Like! Also Kbmaster, Order Stops Choas, So If There Is No Chaos< Order Seves No Purpose!

agentscamp5

Sorry I Mean What Does The Dorr Look Like> Loooookkkk!!! Also Order Controls Chaos> No Chaos And Order Serves No Purpose!! And How Do You Pm Someone

enygma

by the ending convo in the game i figured kingdom heasrts was the door to light..or well when the door opened it reflected whatever is in the heart of the person who opened it. also the fact that kingdom hearts was is a vast world of nothingness ans darkness making kindom hearts the little shimmering light that exists in every dark place. anyways thats just what i got from the ending

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
It will look like it is supposed to, light. Yet, true light lies in the darkness, so it is hard to say for certain. And Sora can open it. IT said he would.

sorarocks

the door to the light leads to kingdom hearts.but it only can b opened when the darkness is vanquished and then the light sealed within will shine upon the worlds once again...or somethin' like that!i'm confusing myself!:confused:

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I know something big has to happen in order for Sora to find the door to the light. Maybe the Princesses of Heart are the key to both Kingdom Hearts and the door to the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back