• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will become of this site?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Okay, recently I've been thinkin'"
This site is about KH2, right? And is completely devoted to infromation and its release, right? Well, when KH2 finally comes out, and when the roar and good news of its release dies down, and when everything is discovered about it (all cheats all secrets all help needed), and if there's no KH3, then what will become if this site? Will it slowly die down into a ghost sit? Or will people still check it out for generations to come? Or will it become a KH shrine, where people post their thoughts and feelings about the games? Come one folks, what are your opinions?

Despair

well 1. there is gonna be a KH3 cuz square said that its not endin wth KH2 and that they would like to continue it
2. everybody's probably not gonna leave cuz they have friends here

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Yeah, I know that there is gonna be a KH3, but if there wasn't, then what? And anyway, will this site turn into kingdomhearts3.net? And what will happen after #3 or maybe in 4? What then?
And even if people have a=lots of friends here, surely thread ides would run out, as there would be no more speculating. I guess, of course, everyone could always post in the discussion and life topics.
Anymore of you guys want to post your opinions?

Seeker Of Darkness

Im sure the site will persist and everyone will come here to talk about their theories about the game. And even if there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3, it wont be out untill 2008 for the PS3

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
If there is a KH3, then this site will probably continue collecting news. If there isn't, then after KH2 is releases, this site's popularity will decrease dramatically.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
<_<

This site will continue just because it's a classic. The game doesn't have to be "new" for it to stay. 'Sides, it will pry dwindle after a few years when our generation has dissapeared into the black hole we call life. But I wouldn't worry about that, really. Like I've said, this place is popular, we have a population of about 13k and growing.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
BS, I really dont think that Square is willing to make the Series past 5. COM making it 2 so with KH2 that would make 3 and possbly 2 more to come. It might get boring after a while with the same character. They can always make a Prequal to KH1 and it would be cool.

But this site will Live on for a good while. I might not be here in 10 years but there will be someone here if Deven Decides to keep this place Running

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
crossfire said:
thats right they are creating 12 kingdom hearts games just like they have done with the final fantasy series!!!
-_- baka....
they are most likely going to end it at 2...i dont think they wanna continue doing this to us or they'll lose fans...they wont make 12...plus..who said they're gonna end final fantasy at 12?

H

Hellpark

Dude there has a been a disscusion about this before you even joined. Go to hell n00b. And its obvious people will stay and discuss it. I mean people still ost in the KH1 section.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
And there is always the other forums here rather than the Kingdom Hearts ones that people post in. There is also the RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back