• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will become of Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xander748

What will become of Namine? (No, Lisafer, Axel's not going to get her pregnant. >_> )

I have no theory as to what will happen. How about everyone else?

adventchildkiori

Re: What will become of Namine? (Sorry I don't know how to put the accent over the e =P )

"There are scenes of Namine speaking with the blonde haired kid."

Thats a QUOTE from the Jump Fiesta 2005 trailer (that no one saw....) review under one of the kingdomhearts2.net headlines so we know Namine is in KH2...for other I dunno.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Re: What will become of Namine? (Sorry I don't know how to put the accent over the e =P )

We don't KNOW that, silly head. She could have a baby with Axel. Why not?

There is no Kingdom Hearts 2 Jump Festa trailer. There never was one. The webmaster bought into a rumor circulating at the time that one was shown.

Darkness Riku

I hope she meets Kairi.THAT would be interesting.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ya huh, what Lisafer said. Kira and I had a short discussion about it. I could've sworn I saw it confirmed somewhere, but nope, Kira was right.

Xander748

Lol, It would be interesting if Kairi and Namine met. All I think is that she'll be in KH2.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

She may not even be in KH2, since there is no such thing as a Jump Festa trailer, and she hasn't been confirmed by anything else.

Also Tetsuya Nomura said: YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY COM TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY IN KH2.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

We don't know if Namine will even be in the game. She might have just been a spur of the moment character, however unlikely that may be.

I want her to have a baby with Riku, dammit. But from the looks of things, we will have to call the bundle of joy, "Axel Jr."

If it is a girl, "Axelina".

I hate you, Disney.

So damned much.

Xander748

Well, I remember reading that he said You don't have to play it, but it will help you understand.

Strongbad02

you hate disney? you would think "axelina" would be squares fault (no offence Square-lovers)

TruChaos

Why..... maybe you are some young kids or just being silly but a baby! Come-on Axel and Namine be real that just sounds dumb.

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

TruChaos said:
Why..... maybe you are some young kids or just being silly but a baby! Come-on Axel and Namine be real that just sounds dumb.
You're not sounding too intelligent at the moment yourself.

Those who can't recognize humor when it slaps them in the face don't deserve to laugh.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net

hahahahahahaha lol i can see humor VERY easily.

Axelina or Axel Jr. would be hilarious:

FIREY POWERS!!! with blonde hair...

as to what happens to Namine, i can only hope she is in KH2

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!

Maybe BHK gets her pregnant.

C

chaoschao

OHHH! OHHH! I know!

Since Ansem lost his shell with Riku, he'll use Namine as a shell! But, seriously, she can't get pregnant. You think a family-friendly company like Disney would put their name on a product with underage girl pregnancy? Not likely...

But, since we can all dream, I want Riku and Namine to hook up, since Sora took Kairi from him...

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com

chaoschao said:
OHHH! OHHH! I know!

Since Ansem lost his shell with Riku, he'll use Namine as a shell! But, seriously, she can't get pregnant. You think a family-friendly company like Disney would put their name on a product with underage girl pregnancy? Not likely...

But, since we can all dream, I want Riku and Namine to hook up, since Sora took Kairi from him...

No way Disney would they the pregnancy thing to go thru, but it would be interesting. Any way, the Riku and Namine hook up would be pretty cool.

Darknetwork

Namine could appear in kh2 because Sora forgot about her back in castle oblivion, so technically if she appeared in kh2 she would be a new character since sora doesn't remember her. He does remember his promise he made to namine he just won't remember where or how. The organiztaion is in Kh2 including a lot of the members of the organiztaion that appeared in COM to name one, the fan favorite Axel, and since Sora forgets COM allmost completely, accecpt the promise to namine, Axel and the other Com organization members would be fresh in Sora's mind and in kh2. So if Axel can come back so why not Namine. And i really hope Namine and Kari meet each other. Maybe they will fight over Sora or Riku i wonder if we get to play as Namine and Kari if they do fight. Sorry i have a fascination of girl fights.

C

chaoschao

Yay! Go random catfights!

But, I for one think that Namine will in fact come back. If my memory serves me correctly, the Japanese soundtrack for KH2 has two songs with no title:

N and M...My guess? Namine and Marluxia.

Xander748

I hope Namine does come back.

Bah, if Marluxia's back, I'm gonna be pissed off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back