• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will be unlocked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
You know, obtaining the secret ending is something I actually don't understand.
I mean, like, each story would be on a different savefile, right?
Then, each save file could have a different level of difficulty..?
And each save file would have a different number of minigames / board games done.
So I don't really understand how you'd get the requirements for the secret ending, seeing as the savefiles probably won't even know whats going on in the other savefiles and be completely individual.
So unless you can have more than one scenario per save -- or if only one scenario completed fully is necessary for the secret ending -- I don't get how it's going to work.

Some games feature a secondary "options" save file for stuff like this. In X-Men Legends II, for example, you could lose or erase your main file and lose all characters progress, equipment and story progress, but if you still had that "options" file, you would still have the unlockable characters and other specific stuff.

They could do something like this, just have the separate files coöperate like that.

Xenin

Banned
I think you get a full understanding of the game lol. Maybe a diffrent ending for each one.

Malevolence

Raw Life
All I can think of is a theater mode.
It would be cool if they put a scenario that had to do with Vanitas?

Allister Rose

French Lover
i doubt that was something nomura had in mind since nomura didnt bother to mention that for days or Re:COM

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I'm hoping that you don't get to fight the final boss and see the ending of the game until you complete all three scenarios. Otherwise, after seeing how everything ends there won't be as much of a reason to play through the other two scenarios...

A shorter Mickey scenario would be lovely as well.

And I can't say I'd complain about any other extras they'd like to add on. ;D

Leper Messiah

My guess would be that it all ends in one final boss... Most likely Master Xehanort, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was Terra...
A Mickey or Vanitas scenario would be a nice to have option, but I really doubt that that would happen.

Also, sorry to be a dumbass... But could someone tell me what 'theater mode' is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back