• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will be unlocked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TalyaH

well, I have been thinking, what do you think will be unlocked once you complete all of the stories?
will it be like the sonic games where you get a final scenario that wraps up the entire story, will it be the mickey scenario or maybe something else? what do you think?

Radon

mofo
I think a combined ending may be it. If not then the secret ending if you meet the obligatory requirements.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i think you unlock the secret ending

αsiя

space coke
Most likely the secret ending
and maybe some designs for the keyblades vehicles

Radon

mofo
You won't get the secret ending just for finishing the game. You will have to go through all of the colliseum tournaments, find all of this, complete all of that etc.

TalyaH

i think that the secret ending, since it is SECRET, will have some special requirements not just simply completing the main stories, i think it will be the combined ending, can't really see any other option :S can you?

[EDIT]

damn Radon, you beat me to it :p

Yuuki

The secert ending and A quick scnenario with Mickey hopedfully.
dont think the UMD has enough space =/

αsiя

space coke
i think that the secret ending, since it is SECRET, will have some special requirements not just simply completing the main stories, i think it will be the combined ending, can't really see any other option :S can you?

[EDIT]

damn Radon, you beat me to it :p

In KH if you just beat the game in hard and lock all the doors you would get the secret ending

Yuuki

In KH if you just beat the game in hard and lock all the doors you would get the secret ending
well theres 3 scenarios so i think its going to be a little different XD

Key to Truth

Awards
I really hope a new mode gets unlocked when you beat the story of the three heroes, like Mickey's story or Erauqs.

satria222poxy

- Theater Mode (of course)
- A New Game+ for Terra/Ventus/Aqua Scenarios (Secret Bosses, New Items, etc.)
- A possible fourth scenario? (maybe Mickey's)
- Secret Ending (of course)

Yuuki

- Theater Mode (of course)
- A New Game+ for Terra/Ventus/Aqua Scenarios (Secret Bosses, New Items, etc.)
- A possible fourth scenario? (maybe Mickey's)
- Secret Ending (of course)
so basically a final mix version =/

Awards
-Complete CGI ending
-Theater Mode
-Possibly another difficulty
-Some extras to use in the Mirage Arena
-Secret ending (after requirements)

B

Blade5468

You know, obtaining the secret ending is something I actually don't understand.
I mean, like, each story would be on a different savefile, right?
Then, each save file could have a different level of difficulty..?
And each save file would have a different number of minigames / board games done.
So I don't really understand how you'd get the requirements for the secret ending, seeing as the savefiles probably won't even know whats going on in the other savefiles and be completely individual.
So unless you can have more than one scenario per save -- or if only one scenario completed fully is necessary for the secret ending -- I don't get how it's going to work.

Yuuki

And each save file would have a different number of minigames / board games done.
So I don't really understand how you'd get the requirements for the secret ending, seeing as the savefiles probably won't even know whats going on in the other savefiles and be completely individual.
So unless you can have more than one scenario per save -- or if only one scenario completed fully is necessary for the secret ending -- I don't get how it's going to work.
well its hard to explain but its going to be like how they did it with CoM unlocking theater mode and all that crap ><

Awards

I dont think you could pick a different difficulty for the scenarios. I think u pick one, and then choose the scenario. And if u can, then maybe there is only one way to obtain the SE, instead of having different requirements for each difficulty. And even if it might have 3 different save files for each scenario, it can still be unlocked by having each file 100% complete. And the save files will prolly know whats within the other files. In CoM they did, in order to get the extra keyblades and enemy cards, R/R had to be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back