• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What will be unlocked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad92

I think you get the combined ending because getting the same ending for each scenario would suck.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by O a t h keeper
I'm hoping that you don't get to fight the final boss and see the ending of the game until you complete all three scenarios.

That's what they did with the JP version of Dissidia, but apparently, they came to the conclusion that players outside of Japan have shorter attention spans, so they made Shade Impulse playable after the completion of one Destiny Odyssey :(

Anyways, I'd expect to see a secret boss that will keep us guessing, much like Xemnas in KH Final Mix, and LS in KHII Final Mix. Also, a secret ending of some sort that requires you to fulfill certain objectives first.

TrinityxLimit

If there is a final scenario, you probably won't be playing (if playable) as anyone but TAV (Mickey could jump in with limited battle options ala Riku, but that is a stretch), as the last scenario could be a lot shorter than the other three, and creating another set of data (deck commands, shoot lock and all) for another character for a shorter scenario would probably not fit in the UMD. I'm doubtful of the whole Mickey/Vanitas/MX/SRK/Goofy/whoever final scenario idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back