• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraskid

i thought the sadest part was when everybody thought goofy died. then he made me mad when he wasnt dead. then the other sad part was when sora hugs kairi and found out xahanort's heartless was riku. then the end when sora gives kairi back her charm.

Sanctuary Keeper

When Seifer said "That's undeniable proof that we owned you lamers"....tsk tsk...very sad, and disappointing( I was expecting so much from KH2)...until I realized...it was actually a funny quote.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
the saddest parts for me:

1) when roxas' part ended (i was so into playin as roxas, i didnt want to play as sora XD )

2) when kairi says she cant remember stuff bout sora (b****!, how could u forget him... >_< )

3) when axel died

4) when sora nd kairi met up, o how cute (barfs in corner..)

5) when roxas nd namine were finally 2gether

6) nd when sora nd kairi couldnt suppress their emotion nd had sex........wait....that was just in my head.....forget wat i just said...

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
I was super sad when Roxas was all like "it looks like... my summer vacation's over" because he was so sad!!! I was also sad when Axel died! It's such a good character!!! And I was sad that Roxas and Namine returned to Sora and Kairi because they are such awesome characters and I love that couple! And I was kinda sad that Kairi forgot about Sora. Sora was all like "That's a lot, Kairi".

... um... that's about it... i think.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
To be honest I thought none of the parts were sad, probably i guess i kept thinking about how the game is. But one that got my attention was the Ansem sacrifice

Tsuki-chan

&#12388;&#12365;&#12371;
Awards
when goofy got hit in the head with the rock, i thought he was dead, i was like whaaaaaaaat!!!?!???? ima destroy the heartless that did that!!!! hehe it was kinda sad peace

You better not be serious. Goofy is a one of Disney's oldest characters that means he cant die.

Anyway

Spoiler Spoiler Show

A

Ansem

when roxas says,
"looks like my summer vacation is... over." that made me cry, especaily with that music!
and also
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
:cry: that was sad.
and when sora leaves hayner, pence, and olette. its not the same without roxas though.:(

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
When Axel died, when Roxas said "You're lucky, looks like my summer vacation is over", when Namine said "You were never meant to exist", the fight during the second last Xemnas fight when he says "Riku, are you sure you're not jealous of Sora" (was kinda sad) and when Ansem says "Riku was the victom of my revenge."

Out of them all, I think the most saddest was when Axel died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back