• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
1. sob when Roxas fused with Sora wah

2. Axel dying, i mean come on he was cool! T_T

3. aaaannnnd ummmm i guess i felt slighty sorry for the bad guys a little cause all they wanted was a heart but they went of it the wrong way, shame on them

4. felt bad for Riku cause he was stuck in ansem's body, wouldn't be looking like that meanie lol

EternityMoon

I honestly don't see how people could be sad when Goofy "died". I mean, for one thing, it was obvious he'd be OK, it's an E rated DISNEY game. Sheesh.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DarkRiku13

I thought it was pretty sad when Diz dies, After reading Ansem's Secert Report 13, I felt bad for Diz....he just wanted to see The Radiant Garden 1 more time!

Riku+Sora

i think that the saddest part of Kingdom hearts 2 is for the little people who are banned from it and can only watch secret clips on the internet(under the cover of the darkness >w<) From what i've seen, i think that the saddest part is...umies..:)...oh when sora found out that 'ansem' is riku and he started crying. it was awesome and i cried...and yes i am women enough to say that(luv y'all....just copying somebody else):p

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i have like three
the first one is when roxas was like my summer vacation is over.
the second one is when i thought goofy died from that boulder, i really thought he was dead!
the third one was a big spoiler. so im not saying.

Lusankya

Website
www.myspace.com
the whole beginning thing with Roxas was really sad...that part of the game was much much better than the rest of the game imo.

Especially when Roxas goes psycho on the computer and when Axel goes "I would" after Roxas says that nobody would miss him.

keyblade weilder

i think the saddest part of the movie was when roxas and the gang were in the train and they'll all pull out they pull out there crystals from the struggle trophy, and roxas can't find his [cause it was stolen]

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
when u stop playing as Roxas, he was a way better character than Sora and the ending, the game was shorter than i thought it would be. i beat the game in like 30 hours, id thought the storyline would take me at least 40 hours to get through. i was like "thats it?!"

BlaZinbritt11588

when sora found out that "ansem" was riku and went on his knees and started crying

the whole roxas situation

and the ending

p.s. when riku said, "i can walk" in the end, and sora tuened around and he was on the ground i started dyin!!!! that part was soooo halarious!!!!!!!!

Riku+Sora

sulk...i thought the saddest part was when Riku tried to use the power of darkness and it turned out that he couldn't...he seemed soo hurt....
it's also sad when:
1-when roxas does his famous quote(we all know it)
2-when axel died
3- goofy would've been sad if my friend hadn't spoiled it to me before i even got to touch the game!!!
4-when sora was running after kairi and donald tried to follow, but got held back by goofy. he loked soo sad....o_O wait a second, that's the first game! never mind that...lol

Nehxaa666

Website
www.bananatopia.com
sulk...i thought the saddest part was when Riku tried to use the power of darkness and it turned out that he couldn't...he seemed soo hurt....
it's also sad when:
1-when roxas does his famous quote(we all know it)
2-when axel died
3- goofy would've been sad if my friend hadn't spoiled it to me before i even got to touch the game!!!
4-when sora was running after kairi and donald tried to follow, but got held back by goofy. he loked soo sad....o_O wait a second, that's the first game! never mind that...lol
lmao! that' soo funny...yeah, all of those are sad...so is the crystal part mentioned earlier, when all of them were on the train and roxas was left out...*tear*

gaiamanz

the saddest part was this might sound stupid though i have 3 one when axel dies (no!!!!!!!) and then when pete loses to you in the timeless river and his future is ruined (he took a savage lecture from melifacent).also when goofy appeared to die that was major.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back