• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I was leik... Whatever.

Then I swiched to Valor because Sora controls leik a crackwhore in that form.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I was fighting Xigbar and I used Valor and when I got Final I was like "YEAH!" Until I died. I was screaming and moaning and jabbing the buttons to play again. I was fighting him again and when I used Valor.....i became Anti form. I lost again then went back to fight him again. I went into Valor, then came out and went into Wisdom, or at least tried and got Final. I beat him and was happy. The end.

O

Oberon

KH4LiFe said:
so you've never heard someone say that the "game" KH is hot?
No, I was referring to not hearing someone admit that they are a dude/chick on the internet. Now stop, and leave me alone.

KH3Oralcle

I looked up how to get it, used the colliseum trick, and said, wow, whoever discovered how to get this has no life. Aside from the fact that it sucks to the nth degree (no typo), it was the only way to get the paradox cups...so...yeah.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Kawaiikousuke said:
Hmmm..it was like this....WHY THE F*** DID THAT TAKE SO LONG I MEAN I HAD TO HAVE DRIVEN LIKE 17 TIMES..AND ANTIED 7 OF THOSE TIMES!!!..GOD!!!!.....but after that I thought it was awesome....cuz I can fly...and..I have white and Black on..^o^..Wooo..

Ha:D . I got it on my first Drive.

Roxas=SoraX

Me: Okay let's try this again... *grabs ps2* If I get anti-form ONE MORE TIME I'll scream!*puts ps2 down* OKAY! PS2 DO YO MAGIC!!
tv: HAHAHA! YOU GOT ANIT-FORM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: wtf?!?!?!
Sister: Let me try!
Me: *tosses controller* It won't work.
Sister: WHOA! ANTI-FORM'S AWESOME!!!*stares at Sora's awesome Final Form*
Me: *looks at tv* WTF?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
tv: see! she's nicer!!
me: *faints*

mimi15

i was like whoa!! look at Sora! lol....I tried to use master form in the fight against Xigbar, but instead of getting master form, I got Final Form!! So that made my day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back